Action Figure Quality

enterkey

Pre-Show Stalwart
So today I was walking around Target killing some time and naturally I made my way to the toy isle because honestly what else does a grown man do at Target? After I somehow pried myself away from the Transformers toys, which I have to say were unbelievably badass and I wish they had toys like that when I was a little tyke, I made my way to the wrestling section and, as usual, was blown away by the quality of the WWE action figures that were displayed. Guys like Cody Rhodes, MVP, and even Goldust were near lifelike quality and spitting images of the men that they were modeled after. Right after that I noticed the one section of TNA figures and the quality seemed to be a polar opposite of those that WWE had made. The Kurt Angle figure looked like a big, angry muscley version of George Costanza with a goatee and the Jeff Jarrett looked more like Jeff Bridges. The laughter that consumed me after seeing such poorly made figures that barely resembled the characters that they were trying to imitate. So my question is what would you say would be the reasons for such a drastic difference in quality would be? Money? Advertising? The public's lack of interest in TNA and nonWWE wrestling in general?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back