• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

About Vickie....

~Heup©~

Hailing from his own planet its...
I thought she was all done with the company and her last act as smackdown gm was initiating the divas invitational match for mania? I'm sure not many of you care about Vickie, but I was just curious.

That is what was going around the rumor mill, and she addressed it on Twitter directly, saying you will hear it from her when she decides to leave.
I love me some Vickie, and I will be sad to see her leave.

At this point it really doesn't make that big of a difference either way, she stopped being relevant as a GM months ago. She rarely shows up anymore and she really can't do all that much with the Authority around. If she is going to stick around I would move to back to manager role so she can draw heat to a heel that needs it, she'll be much more useful that way.

I too will miss Vickie when she leaves. As annoying as I used to find her, I've warmed up to her on screen role and I believe she has a place here. I say keep her as GM of smackdown and Mediator of debates.

I love Vickie. Saw her live at a Raw taping a few years ago and Ive never heard anyone get as many boos as she did that night. It was LOUD. You couldn't hear a word she said. I was the only one cheering her.

Someone addressed it in the comments section of the Smackdown live report on WZ earlier today, and Nick Paglino replied him that Vickie Guerrero hasn't changed her decision and will indeed be leaving. Lets see what happens...

Honestly though, is any of us gonna miss watching her? Don't think so... (unless of course, she gets replaced by someone really awful like John Laurinaitis).

If she is going to stick around I would move to back to manager role so she can draw heat to a heel that needs it, she'll be much more useful that way.

i agree, she should be sent back to the superstar managing role. I feel it fit her much better plus she gave minor heels major heat, i wouldnt mind seeing her pick up rybaxel and leading them to their tag team champ run while building them up as a super heel team which they could fit into if given the right tools.

Why not put her in a role of manager of either Del Rio, he needs the heat, or manager of a diva. I think she was always have some role in WWE for long as she wants one.

Vickie should be helping her daughter shaul it would be a great way of getting shaul over as a top heel, vickie and shaul should feud with Aj & Paige.

Just Imagine the 2 best divas in the wwe kicking vickie's butt it would be a major pop, oh how i love the wwe.

Vickie should be helping her daughter shaul it would be a great way of getting shaul over as a top heel, vickie and shaul should feud with Aj & Paige.

Just Imagine the 2 best divas in the wwe kicking vickie's butt it would be a major pop, oh how i love the wwe.

Shaul was released earlier this week form NXT along with 4 other developmental talents. She asked for her release in late 2012, for whatever reason, she came back almost a year later, but she was fired this time around.

I definitely don't see money in Vickie & Shaul vs. AJ & Paige. I generally see a huge waste of time Vickie Guerrero can't wrestle, she's never even trained to wrestle and any sort of match we've seen her even attempt to wrestle in have been some of the most abysmal moments in the history of WWE television. Even if she hadn't have been let go, any number of haters would be screaming nepotism if she was made a central figure in a top Diva storyline. On top of it all, it'd be a colossal waste of AJ's & Paige's talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back