• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ABE

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Shut the fuck up you racist bored fucking *****

Anyone But England? Fuck 'em, the haters. I was hoping USA would go over them, but I also want to see England go far this year.

If I'm mistaken, please drop some knowledge.

It;s anyone but england started by some bitter fans in scotland (last major tournament, 1998) which in turn was adopted by the welsh (1976) which was added by the Northern Irish (1986). Bitter bitter people

And I yelled "Fuck England" plenty this morning. But that's because they were playing a team I preferred (and I was drinking some), not because of their nationality. Hating the team just because it's English, and not for any valid reason, is what Lee is annoyed by I think.

It is a bit of a problem here sometimes. I have a friend from Northern Ireland who studies in England and during the South Africa- England rugby world cup final him and his friends all went wearing South Africa colours. I don't really think thats right- if Ireland or Northern Ireland ever qualified and England didn't (a bit doubtfull perhaps in football) I honestly think the English would support us and I do the same courtesy. We even gave your Eurovision song points (it could only have been out of solidarity though becuase it was as awful as our entry)

AbrahamWashington.jpg

1976? Fucking 1958 more like it. The Euro 76 thing that Wales were in was still a part of qualifying, technically speaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back