Aaron Hernandez Appears To Be In Big Trouble

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
http://deadspin.com/the-fox-boston-station-now-has-a-helicopter-following-a-517558679

BOSTON — New details surfaced late Wednesday night further tying Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez to the investigation of a homicide of a Boston man. Hernandez’s involvement in the case is significant enough that a source with knowledge of the investigation said that Hernandez’s arrest is likely. It is not yet known what he would be charged with.

Welp... This doesn't look good for Pats fans. But, at least they signed Tebow to play if Hernandez does some time.

I'm not sure if that last statement was sarcasm, or legitimately feasible

Either way; it means the following people are gone, or may be missing some part of the season:

Welker
Gronkowski
Hernandez

And they're getting Tebow in return. I don't think this seems fairly equal

Oh it's just one big coincidence, you'll see. I always destroy, err accidentally break, my security system the weekend I am mistakenly being accused of murder.

For those of you keeping score at home, that's three homicides in the NFL in the past six months. Which is more wins than the Chiefs have had in the past year.

Poor Hernandez is getting railroaded by the man. I believe that he needed a rental SUV, even though he owns one, for a legit reason. I believe he already had that house cleaning crew scheduled prior to Monday. Just a big series of terrible coincidences for Hernandez.

Poor Hernandez is getting railroaded by the man. I believe that he needed a rental SUV, even though he owns one, for a legit reason. I believe he already had that house cleaning crew scheduled prior to Monday. Just a big series of terrible coincidences for Hernandez.

The sincerity in your posts is overbearing.

I'm a little curious how Boston, who when Ray Lewis went to the Super Bowl, it was all "He's A Murderah!!! Ray Lewis SUCKZ RAY LEWIS SUCKZ I HOPE HE DIES IN A FIRE, MURDERAH!!!!" Is going to look at this. I mean, yeah, Ray's kind of a cunt, but still.

Habs, Turd, what's the word?

To be honest, Haiku, I haven't really been following the story all that closely. Innocent until proven guilty I guess but from what I understand, it's not looking too good at the moment. Personally I never had any particularly strong feelings towards Ray Lewis either, I wasn't one of the vocal Lewis haters by any means.

As long as he doesn't pat his lawyer on the ass, he may be just fine at the end of the day. Although if it turns out he's guilty I say goodbye and good riddance to him.

It's looking like defenses will be seeing a heavy dose of Daniel Fells from the Patriots at TE this season. Or they can hit the free agent pool where it's a who's who of 2005 starting tight ends with Dallas Clark, Kellen Winslow, Chris Cooley, and Randy McMichael.

It's looking like defenses will be seeing a heavy dose of Daniel Fells from the Patriots at TE this season. Or they can hit the free agent pool where it's a who's who of 2005 starting tight ends with Dallas Clark, Kellen Winslow, Chris Cooley, and Randy McMichael.
Jake Ballard is on the team. He'll probably be starting. He was pretty good on the Giants for their 2nd Super Bowl run in 2011 but tore his ACL in SB46. The Giants tried to put him on waivers to get him on IR before training camp in 2012 but the Pats claimed him (smartly). He's healthy now.

Shit just got real.

I don't understand why he just doesn't come out with all he information he has.

Well, ok, I do know... But unless he committed the murders, I can't see why.

This... This isn't going away for a little while

My schadenfreude towards the Patriots and their players has subsided substantially ever since the AFC Championship Game. Things are really looking bad for Hernandez. As soon as they started talking about his house cleaning and phone and security system destruction my gut said he was involved. Closely that is. I could be wrong, but it certainly doesn't look good. It's too bad Tebow didn't join the team sooner, because he'd make a hell of a character witness.

My schadenfreude towards the Patriots and their players has subsided substantially ever since the AFC Championship Game. Things are really looking bad for Hernandez. As soon as they started talking about his house cleaning and phone and security system destruction my gut said he was involved. Closely that is. I could be wrong, but it certainly doesn't look good. It's too bad Tebow didn't join the team sooner, because he'd make a hell of a character witness.

At this point, football isn't the main concern for Aaron, nor should it be. Namely, doing prison time would be.

Ray didn't have to do time in prison, so it isn't as though Aaron is completely screwed, but it does not look good

And like with Ray and the oft-ignored "Murderous" Marvin Harrison, the case is just murky enough. If Hernandez doesn't do hard time, he's going to need to have a post-rape allegation Kobe Bryant season:

[youtube]1Szayrye3fc[/youtube]

I'm sure the home security footage is just a bunch of tapes Belicheck had made of the Ravens private practices before the AFC Championship game.

Hey-Yoooo! Oh, my sympathies to the families and loved ones of the victim(s).

Fuck it. Go Bills!

I woke up this morning and saw a headline, "James Has Sweltering Shooting", and was relieved that at least it wasn't the NFL this time.

There's a lot that's been coming out about this guy's past indiscretions over the past few days. Whoever kept Hernandez's previous troubles out of the limelight has a bright future ahead of them in the PR world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back