AA and the Horsemen

flndergco28

Dark Match Jobber
After seeing AA again on Family Reunion it kind of got me wishing for a new 4 Horsemen faction. Would anyone else like to see that? Maybe even have AA be the manager/advisor for the group. If you think that the WWE should have a group like this, who should be in it? Should Flair be included in it?

Personally, I really like the idea of Arn Anderson being the manager and including guys like Shelton Benjamin (pure athlete), Benoit (former Horsemen, could be a new "enforcer"), people like this. What does everyone else think?

:dark2:

I was hoping the rest of the horsemen were gonna be in Flair's corner for last night's match with Mickey(?); I would have rather seen that than Ted, Mike, and Hot Rod...

I figured maybe they tried that, but Tully was unwilling, and Ole is just too dang old...

I would love to see a new version of the Four Horsemen.. The members would be..

Flair
Anderson
Randy Orton
Chris Masters

I would much rather see them as a heel group due to the fact thats when they got the most noticed.. It probably will never happen.. But it would be good to see.

I would love to see AA return as the Horsemen enforcer, but I believe that he isn't wrestling anymore due to how many neck injuries he has had. That's why I put him in the manager role.

I would say:
AA as manager
Ric Flair
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Benoit
and...
Mr. Kennedy ... KENNEDY!!!

That would be my 4 Horsemen!!!

The horseman will never come back. They will be left as part of the lore of WCW, an elite group who's time has come and gone. Honestly though WWE are foolish with their handling of the WCW video library. I'd absolutely mark out for a best of the horseman DVD as I would for a Best of the WCW Cruiserweights dvd. Come on who wouldnt wanna see Eddie-Rey from Halloween Havoc 97 or any Malenko-Jericho classic from Nitro.

mj2sexay said:
The horseman will never come back. They will be left as part of the lore of WCW, an elite group who's time has come and gone. Honestly though WWE are foolish with their handling of the WCW video library. I'd absolutely mark out for a best of the horseman DVD as I would for a Best of the WCW Cruiserweights dvd. Come on who wouldnt wanna see Eddie-Rey from Halloween Havoc 97 or any Malenko-Jericho classic from Nitro.

wow both those DVD's would be great, add a better best of nWo and that would be a great WCW video library.

I agree I thought the best of NWO was hastily done as was the original Hulk Hogan dvd. Hopefully they'll come out with an NWO three disk set as some point because theres so many cool moments that werent covered in the first. Just off the top of my mind Hogan lifting Piper's kilt and calling him "Pegleg Pete" before Starcade was hilarious.

flndergco28 said:
After seeing AA again on Family Reunion it kind of got me wishing for a new 4 Horsemen faction. Would anyone else like to see that? Maybe even have AA be the manager/advisor for the group. If you think that the WWE should have a group like this, who should be in it? Should Flair be included in it?

Personally, I really like the idea of Arn Anderson being the manager and including guys like Shelton Benjamin (pure athlete), Benoit (former Horsemen, could be a new "enforcer"), people like this. What does everyone else think?

with all this talk of nWo comming back to the WWE. I personally hate the WWE right now but with you mentioning having double A back in the picture and possibly the horsemen.....well i would love to watch the nWo stomp the horsemen again......that would get a nWo WWE theme going perhaps

I thought by WWE putting Ted,IRS,AA,and Hot Rod in the Flairs corner they were adding to a dirtiest player in the game reunion. Just my thoughts though. As for a new 4 Horsemen I have to agree that WWE will let it just be part of the good ol' WCW. They will cash in on it at some point though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back