A WWE Run

logan_punisher

The-SLiM_Punisher
Now This is a total good question. Lets say "YOU" get signed to a WWE contract. Vince & Creative have given you the chance to begin your career to be pushed anyway you wanted. Pure dominance & you go straight to WWE CHAMPION. Heres the questions.

Whats Your Name?

What Gimmik?

How do you debut?

Debut on Raw or PPV? Which PPV?

Or do you go the same route a superstar has in past? Triple H? John Cena, Kane, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar?

Name: Justin LaBar

Gimmick: Whiny, know it all wrestling announcer

Debut: Come out during a JR entrance, talk some mad smack about JR's looks, really get the crowd hating me. It has to have the biggest audience possible, so it has to be a Raw debut.

I'd go the Michael Cole route. Kicking Jerry Lawler's ass all over the place.

Whats Your Name? Rhys Lightning (I've had it as a nickname since I was a youngster, given that my middle name is Rhys, to rhyme with Grease, so you have the GREASE LIGHTNING thing going on there)

What Gimmick? This underrated British kid that never got anything when he was young and had to do things the hard way

How do you debut? Coming out and staring at one of the big heels from the top of the ramp after he wins a match

Debut on Raw or PPV? Which PPV? Raw, in Madison Square Garden

Theme tune: Run To You - Bryan Adams

Get to the top by beating one of the heels (let's say for the purpose of this, Del Rio) to win the WWE Title in my hometown (even though I was born in Colchester, but WWE would never go there, and let's face it, Boston isn't Cena's hometown, West Newbury is) at Wembley Stadium in London, then crying my eyes out with my friends and family who are in the front row as the fireworks go off

While like most fans I created gimmicks as a kid & I think we all see that as good as some indie names/gimmicks are, most characters created without a paid professional creative team or without a chain of bosses who know the craft and can filter the ideas aren't successful or don't achieve full potential as a gimmick.

So I respectively decline a name/gimmick, because even the best ideas the IWC could create(from scratch, not stables or tweaking existing characters) are still probably not that good.

But if you must...I'd be called Sea(horse) Man and giving, live, male birth in the ring would be my gimmick!

But if someone was given the free will to have the most amazing & impactful debut EVER & could book it themselves, who would not do this:
-PPV Debut: Wrestlemania 30
-Title on The Line: WWE Championship
- vs. The Undertaker

Debut at the 30th anniversary of Mania, Take the WWE Title your first night, & END THE STREAK!

Bota-Bing! Bota-Boom! You go down in WWE/wrestling history!

Since I'm Greek I'd like to use some of the Greek history in my run.

As I name I would use an old ancient name like Leonidas, Achilies or Hector or something along these lines.

I would be an ancient Greek Gladiator. Going in the ring carrying a shield and an axe or a sword. My entrance would simply be astonishing. Going down that ramp riding a black horse. That would make a quick impact. In No DQs matches I would use my shield for protection and my dangerous weapons for attack. I would be the ultimate brawler-type of wreslter but at the same time a great war-mind, creating attacking and defensive plans and using a lot of strategy. In addition I wouldn't mind a small stable, using it as my army, but that would come into play after five or six months after my debut.
Everybody would be talking for me. Crazy dude, riding a horse to the ring, wearing armor and carrying weapons. The story writes it self.

I would debut during a Sheamus match. The guy considers himself "The Great Irish Warrior" and I would be there to claim my spot as the best warrior around here. I would just beat the hell out of him. That wouldn't lead to a match immedietely. After having made my point I would go through several points and let the story develop. Sheamus would cost me my matches I would cost his until after two or three months of build-up we meet at any PPV except Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble and we just blow off the feud. My debut would take place on Smackdown at first. I would move to RAW after my feud with Sheamus was over.

I would start off as a badass heel. Calling out the crowd for being Americans and insulting their history. Cheap heat for me. How can't you hate a guy that carries a shield around during his matches?

The best thing would be my ancient-greek-styled helmet. There are thousands of things that you can do with a gimmick like that. It can go anywhere.

Whats Your Name? La Mistica

What Gimmik? A arrogant mexican america guy that can speak perfect english.

How do you debut? attacking the face guys.

Debut on Raw or PPV? Which PPV? debuting on raw,

Theme song - Cry for help , SHinedown

Name: Jason Velo

Gimmick: Brash, extremely aggressive, and borderline unstable with an industrial-goth attire and look. Could work as a more badass face with heelish tendencies like the start of Sheamus's turn but likely a demented heel.

Debut: I'd choose to go the John Cena route and come out of nowhere during an open challenge by a known heel. Say someone like The Miz with his Intercontinental Championship. Win or lose, show off a few flashy moves, some strength (already 6'7, 250,) some overall intensity and just get noticed. Would rather take a slower but steady build up instead of straight to the top.

Theme: Dusk til Dawn - Gothminister

Where: Preferrably Smackdown to start.

Now This is a total good question. Lets say "YOU" get signed to a WWE contract. Vince & Creative have given you the chance to begin your career to be pushed anyway you wanted. Pure dominance & you go straight to WWE CHAMPION. Heres the questions.

Whats Your Name?
The Punisher.

What Gimmik?
A menacingly cloaked heel who thrives on punishing those who he perceives to be weaker than him. Which is pretty much everyone on the roster, because the Punisher has the almighty power of being not only a heel, but a heel that is bad ass.

How do you debut?
I interrupt a match between 2 guys who have had a prolonged storyline for several months in what would be the deciding match of the series for the WWE title. The 2 guys in the ring are spent and have just been told to 'take it home' which is when my eerie music and strange lighting effects start up. I then pummel the bejesus out of the face because he ought to be punished.

Debut on Raw or PPV? Which PPV?

Or do you go the same route a superstar has in past? Triple H? John Cena, Kane, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar?
I'd debut at Over The Limit, as being pushed over the limit can be punishing. Like my character. Instant gold.

The best thing would be my ancient-greek-styled helmet. There are thousands of things that you can do with a gimmick like that. It can go anywhere.

Yeah you are right. You could wear it, you could carry it, you could even look at it.

The possibilities are fucking astonishing, they really are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back