• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A WWE 'Mini Draft'?

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Its been over 4 months since the last draft we saw. If WWE were to announce a 'mini draft' to freshen things up, which 6 Superstars would you switch between shows? This is not beyond the realms of possiblity because if memory serves me correct there was a few switches around Bragging Rights last year (Jackson, Edge, Punk).

Personally I think WWE needs to switch a few around. Maybe not have a draft, but maybe have Triple H and Teddy Long do a 'trade off'.

To Raw

Undertaker - No loss to Smackdown as he never appears anyway. I think they could plant the seeds for the upcoming Triple H/Taker storyline they need to finish. When he decides to return, he is Raw exclusive.

Justin Gabriel - With Morrison moving to Smackdown there is an opening for a higher midcarder. Give Gabriel the ball and see if he runs with it. A decent worker and like Morrison lacks mic skills but can he develop them?

Brodus Clay - I don't watch Smackdown that closeley, just catch the highlight show. Is this guy even doing anything? A body guard role on Raw for Miz, Ziggler even back to Del Rio. Scary character aswell so maybe more.

To Smackdown

John Morrison - I see no way whatsoever he will ever get in the Raw Title picture. I think he needs to go to Smackdown and turn heel. He could be a cool heel who people enjoy. It worked for R-Truth. Not alot of main event heels either on Smackdown and Orton vs Christian has gotten really stale.

Evan Bourne - Ok, maybe Raw needs their high flyers but I would love to see him fued with Cara, Kidd, Bryan, Tatsu and the like on Smackdown. A Cruiserweight division could be built.

Mason Ryan - A real chance for him to improve and develop over on Smackdown. Batista really came into his own over there. Lack of heels on the blue show give him a decent chance fo success. Sheamus would be an interesting fued.

To raw

Christian - Could have an epic feud with CM Punk (when the nash angle is finished). Also I dont see a lot happening for him on Smackdown now that the Orton feud is pretty much done

To be honest with you thats all I would move from Smackdown to Raw

To Smackdown

Drew Macintyre - Might get him some TV time, possible face turn

Micheal Cole - Would have him exclusive on Smackdown and not on Raw, personal choice though, I just dont like him or his commentating

Alex Riley - I think he could really hone his craft over there and become one of the main draws on Smackdown

I think the best case scenario for this would be for it to be just like the draft but where Smackdown ends up winning about 3 matches and getting about 4 picks and Raw gets 1,just for the balance of power. For Raws 1 pick I would actually send cody over with the I-C Title to Raw to help send a new top heel to the show to eventually be added in the mix down the road for a Cena or Punk or Kofi feud.

From Raw to Smackdown I would send
Dolph Ziggler (with The US Title) I think he would be a perfect fit for SD and the perfect (no pun intended) guy to really put the WHC Title on.

Drew McIntyre- Because if not the way they are using him they may as well just get rid of the guy.

Alex Riley- They could do so much more with him on SD then they can do on Raw to elevate him.

John Morrison- Dont see him getting involved in The Tilte pic on Raw but can definently see it on SD even in a possible Morrison vs Ziggler WHC battle while Orton could be tied up in a feud with someone like Henry or Barrett. Morrison and Ziggler have had some incredible matches.

I know it’s supposed to be a 6 Superstar switch, but I can only come up with a 2 for 2 trade.

To Smackdown

Dolph Ziggler (with the United States Championship) – I think he should get away from Vicki and go on his own. I’d rather see Vicki start up a completely new Stable with Jack Swagger as the centerpiece. Give Swagger a protégé and a Tag Team.

Evan Bourne – Being that he is one half of the Tag Team Champions, he will show up on Smackdown anyway. I just happen to like Tag Teams that are composed of one Raw Superstar and one Smackdown Superstar like Big Show and Kane. Plus adding another high flyer to the Blue brand is a great idea.

To Raw

Cody Rhodes (with the Intercontinental Championship) – Let’s face it, Cody Rhodes is a success. Let’s see what he can do back on Raw. Maybe Vicki can convince him to get rid of that protective mask and join her and Swagger.

Sin Cara (Hunico) – This is a very interesting situation we have here. We technically can have two Sin Caras. Having one on Raw and one on Smackdown would be sort of fun to watch.

If I come up with another trade, I’ll post it later.

To SD:

Drew McIntyre: He's doing nothing on Raw but he's talented, he could be a face or heel main eventer or he could turn face and feud with Cody over the IC title. Either way he should go to SD to get some tv time which he deserves.

Curt Hawkins: He's got a much better chance of being on tv if he's traded to SD. He is another great talent but he gets no tv time, could see him as a IC title contender.

Michael Cole: He's too much being on both shows and having him with J.R and Lawler is too much anyway. He needs to stay on SD and not be on Raw.

To Raw:

Undertaker: Personally I would love to see him in the big storyline on Raw, I don't know where he would fit, but he could fit in someway I'm sure.

Kane: So he can team with Show again, also I don't want him and Show to get "revenge" on Henry because I'm guessing he and Show would beat Henry and I want to see Henry keep going on his current storyline and he wouldn't be dominate if he gets dominated so if Kane goes to Raw he can just go for the tag titles with Show.

I don't know who else I would send to Raw.

To Raw

Christian - maybe a feud with someone like john morrison or something

Daniel Bryan - maybe he loss the MITB to Barrett and he goes to raw

The undertaker -

To Smackdown

R-truth&The Miz - they're a kind of fun together let see what they can make on SD

John Cena - He become a kind of bored on Raw let him go to smackdown to feud mark henry

Years ago I would've said you can't really send Undertaker to Raw because he is Smackdown, unfortunately the bigman has to step down because he is too old now.

My draft

To Raw
Christian- There is nothing left for him on Smackdown, better if he went to Raw
Undertaker-Just for one last run, and it should be on Raw not Smackdown...
thats all really... Raw doesn't need anyone else.....

To Smackdown
Evan Bourne and Kofi- Add more highflyers to smackdown it will be madness! The tag team division can be reshocked on smackdown to make it more entertaining...
Michael Cole- will be great to have just JR and King again!!! Plus King wont have to argue with Cole all the time!

I honestly cannot think of anyone where a move to raw would be good for them right now. However, to smackdown:

1. Drew mcintyre - give this man something to do.
2. Alex riley - not much for him to do on raw right now. on smackdown he can feud with cody or dibiase.
3. Alberto del rio - I know he's raw champion but ever since he moved from smackdown he seems to get lost in the shuffle. On smackdown he was king, had a lot more to do, and a lot more people he could legitimately feud with.

Where to Begin...

To Raw

Ezekiel Jackson-He just lost his IC title, and doesn't seem to have anything else coming up. Also the aforementioned-by-many bodyguard role for Del Rio.

Christian-Again, just finished a program with no immediate prospects, and steveom07 mentioned a future Punk feud, I really like that idea.

Heath Slater-A feud with Santino would be absolutely hilarious. "Health Slater, you are-a a funny a-lookin geenger man!!" "Gawsh Sainteeno, yew sherr dew tawk funnee!"...Gold.

To Smackdown

Dolph Ziggler, sans Vickie-Drop the US title to The All American, American, American...and so on. Finish the face turn by dumping Vickie into some viscous substance, pudding, perhaps. Once Cody wins the big one, he can feud with Dolph. Perfection vs. Disfigurement

Kofi Kingstonand Evan Bourne-My boys, "Air Jamaica," are much better suited to the "wrestling" show, Smackdown. plus, even after they lose the tag titles, they can still put on great matched with The Uso's.

well i dont see what everybody else seems to see in ryder, but the only way to find out if he can live up to the hype is send him to smackdown. give him some face time and let him sink or swim.
but i digress- cena to SD. i love the guy, but its time for some new top faces on raw.
also, put bourne on SD and just let him be himself. his indie matches aree incredible.

BRING CODY TO RAW!!!!
put him in a main event feud with punk, would exceed ANY expectations.
bring sheamus back as well, lets see if his face turn can hold up on the main show. cant think of anyone else to raw, so i guess barrett.
he is a star in waiting.
so STOP WAITING!!!!

well i dont see what everybody else seems to see in ryder, but the only way to find out if he can live up to the hype is send him to smackdown. give him some face time and let him sink or swim.
but i digress- cena to SD. i love the guy, but its time for some new top faces on raw.
also, put bourne on SD and just let him be himself. his indie matches aree incredible.

BRING CODY TO RAW!!!!
put him in a main event feud with punk, would exceed ANY expectations.
bring sheamus back as well, lets see if his face turn can hold up on the main show. cant think of anyone else to raw, so i guess barrett.
he is a star in waiting.
so STOP WAITING!!!!

Why you would want to bring Cody Rhodes to Raw is beyond me. He's doing just fine where he is, getting plenty of TV time and is developing his character well. Moving him to Raw would almost certainly loss that momentum. He would just get lost in the shuffle.

I would say give him at least a year on Smackdown and then maybe think about moving him to Raw. There is no rush for him to come over.

Also Wade Barrett is good, but by no means amazing. He also needs time to develop, he is barely over with the crowd but is good on the mic and in the ring. Just give him time as well.

Dont know why everyone is in such a rush. 'Push him hes good', 'He should be on Raw' blah blah blah. Just let people develop, Rome wasn't made in a day

To Raw-
Wade Barrett: give him a chance to be on his own. Last year he showed he was main event potential.

Daniel Bryan: he is a terrific grappler and could wrestle live without needing the S.D. editing.

Kane: all the other big guys are already on SmackDown.

To SmackDown-
The Miz: Not enough heels on S.D. and he could use a main event push on that show.

John Morrison: I'd like him to be a world champion but I think he's more likely to be WHW than WWE.

Alex Riley: Better chance to get a push IMO.

I always wanted this to happen regularly since the first time wwe did it with the ecw and smackdown brand and not just that but a superstar invation (innitiontive) thats how we got evan and yoshi i believe just to put new faces in there without having to go through nxt and any other stupid way they bring in new faces.

To smackdown from Raw
JohnMo maybe he will get a nice lil push he needs a new finisher as well

Alex riley have him hit the blue brand and feud with cody over the i c title this give him a nice feud, something to do, a title run, and him out the way so swagger can get the u s title

Evan then have him and kofi defeating the tag teams on there respected brands and when they lose the tag team belts give him a singles push

To Raw from Smackdown
Christian he needs new opponents but not be demoted to midcard

Xavier Woods aka Consequences Creed i really want him to debut i hope he got a better gimmick tho

Wade Barrett he never really fited on smackdown to me

The Miz - I would send him to SmackDown for sure. With Cena, Punk, and Del Rio being the top guys right now Miz is stuck in the midcard. This is not a bad thing but he has the talent to be one of the top talents and hes proven that he deserves that. Bringing him to SmackDown could really lead to some great feuds. Now that Sheamus is face I thing these two can have an interesting program. I think he can also have some good matches with Sin Cara and Justin Gabriel as well.

Drew McIntyre - Where is this guy. He is one hell of a talent. He has the raw essentials to be great but WWE doesn't give him his chance. Right now he is being buried and he doesn't deserve it. He is in my opinion the future of the WWE and bringing back to SmackDown can make him relevant again.

John Morrison - Here is another guy who can be main event caliber but most likely wont get that chance on RAW. He has the charisma and in ring ability to be a top guy buy he also needs to work on his mic skills. I think turning Morrison heel would be best for him. Morrison as a heel was always better in my opinion. His face mic work is absolute garbage. With that being said bring a heel Morrison over to SmackDown.

Brodus Clay - I don't know what it is but i actually really like this guy. Giving he is given time and opportunities I think he can actually become something in the WWE. I saw bring him over to RAW and give him some real TV time and let him build his character. Yes he's not what WWE usually goes for but he has that ruthless aggression that so many people love. For his size I think he has great potential to win some titles. Maybe not the WWE or Heavyweight but i can see a successful midcard career.

Cody Rhodes - I think he's main event level right now. He has a good thing going for him right now. He is the IC Champiion and he has a great gimmick. His mic wok and charisma is also getting better. I think having him on RAW can lead to some good matches with Cena or Punk.

Heath Slater - Contrary to what people think I believe Slater has some talent under that red mop on his head. He has a lot of charisma and he has actually had some great matches lately and I think bringing him over to RAW can lead to some stardom. He can be used more on RAW i believe. He can have some good matches with Riley, Evan Bourne, JoMo , Kofi, or even Mysterio. Give this guy a chance because I think he has potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back