• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Very Wild Thought, But Did Anyone Else Notice This ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

andymcg

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well after watchin TNA Impact! this week, i noticed sothing very odd and i dont know if anyone else picked up on it. During the final scene between Foley and Angle, Foley was sayin "youve even headlined wrestlemania" bla bla bla, but did anyone notice during this and earlyer in the night the amount of times he say "Brother" was unreal ? I think i must have counted he sais it about 10-15 times throughout Impact!. now only one man is normally known with that word and thats Hulk Hogan, and he ofcourse has headlined Wrestlemania. Also they said TNA has signed a 3 year contract with a former world champ, though i think that will proberly be Taz.

But what do you think, Surley The Hulkstar aint about to come to TNA ?

I personally dont think he will, although if he does it may be for a 1 time apperence, but i just thought it would be intresting to bring up and see if anyone else noticed.

Hulk Hogan in TNA would be great!! Hulk Hogan in the M. E. Mob would be Legendary. It would be like the Millionaire’s Club, but obviously better. He wouldn’t have to stay long and he wouldn’t have to be in a match. Him just being there and apart of the “Family” would be huge for all those involved in the storyline and the company. It would definitely put butts in the seats. I say a three month program would be good enough leading to this dream Bound For Glory Main Event, TNA Champion Kurt Angle w/Hulk Hogan vs. Sting w/Ric Flair for the Title!! I have to wipe my @$$, I think I just $#@+ a little. Okay, too much??

He was probably playing his crazy character & actually talking to "himself".

Anyways I think Hogan would be a big addition to TNA cause last time I checked, he would still get the biggest pop in the entire arena & could maybe help TNA get some better ratings, but the only way for Hogan to appear in TNA is if I see pigs fly & I know that ain't gonna happen.

extremely wishfull thinking my friend. i noticed that too, but i think they were just tryin to keep you in til after the commercial. what an extremely lame payoff. but i laughed my ass off when it turned out to be socko. awesome.

He (Mic) was talking to his Mr socko and rambing with the wacky gimmick he is using currently.... which I like and hate at the same time.

Would be great for Hogan to not only join TNA, but also he would be a great mouthpiece wit MEM, like JJ Dillon for the Horsemen. I think we could only hope Hogan is who their talkin bout, but its def TAZ.

Hogan was supposed to come to TNA once before and he screwed them over. He sent Jimmy Hart to lead them on by saying Hogan was coming to get revenge on Jarret (for that guitar shot in Japan they always show). TNA hyped up Hogan's debut for weeks and Hulk never showed. It made TNA look really bad. Anyway, I think Hogan is still under some type of WWE contract. I know he's been doing his own thing with CCW and Vince was said to be pissed about it, but as I recall on the first season of "Hogan Knows Best" Hulk signed a 20 year deal with WWE. Maybe I'm wrong, Hogans been wanting to do WrestleMania the last few years and hasn't been invited. Either way if he went to TNA it would ruin his relationship with WWE and then who would protect his legacy? TNA doesn't do right by their legends. When Sting retires (assuming he never goes to WWE) TNA will eventually let him be forgotten. Also I think there will be another season of CCW. He did allow Danny Bonaduce (who's still under contract with CCW) to go to TNA for Lockdown, so you never know. It would be awesome. Hogan could do for TNA what he did for WCW back in the 90's.

He was probably playing his crazy character & actually talking to "himself".

the only way for Hogan to appear in TNA is if I see pigs fly & I know that ain't gonna happen.

Technically with the swine flu in New York and Texas and where ever else it is pigs have flown. Anyway Hogan may actually get me to tune into TNA for the first time. I have never actually stopped the tv on it. Seen it on while flipping through channels but never stopped to watch.

They said former champion, not former world champion, they just signed Jay Lethal to a new three year deal. And no there is really no reason to ever want to bring Hulk Hogan to TNA unless TNA wants to commit suicide.

hes definatley talking about bobby lashley or taz because they both have been in WM matches. YES it would be amazing if the hulkster came to TNA but it won't happen.

If you watched the segment he was telling someone that they headlined wrestlemania and wanted a big time contract. Once the fight with Angle started he crawled to the cabinet and pulled out Mr. Socko as he was putting Socko on he was screaming at the sock that it wanted a big time contract and it needed to start earning it's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back