• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A tribute to Steamboat Ricky

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
*Steamboat Ricky Stands In The Ring, hearing the chants of "WOOOOOOO" and "Thank You Ricky." Ricky is obviously moved by this and begins to weep. He grabs a mic and proceeds to talk*

Steamboat Ricky: "Thank you all, I know I said I would never retire, but as we all know I lost my spot on the Survivor Series Roster last night."I am a humble man and I am in a good place in my life right now. Thank you guys for the memories. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

*As Ricky begins to step out of the ring we all hear the familiar sounds of Monkey_Mania's entrance music. Monkey walks down to the ring*

M_M: " Ricky your not the only one who wants to say thank you. These fans want to thank you. But most Importantly.....I want to thank you. So thank you Ricky, Thank You." :worship:

M_M: " I am not the only one who wants to thank you hear tonight Ricky"

* All of a sudden you hear the Evolutionary Horsemens theme music and out comes A.J., Skullz Crack Em', Danmen, and the rest of the gang. Each pays his respect to Ricky. Danmen almost botches the hug he gives to Ricky but figures out how to hug someone*

M_M: " HBK-Aholic"

*HBK-Aholic come out and Hugs Ricky. She also throws in an XO and says Hun and Babe a thousand times*

M_M: "TheOneBigWill"

*Will steps in the ring and hugs Ricky*

M_M: "Moon Knight"

*Moon Knight comes out and hugs Ricky*

M_M: " MIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTYYYYY NOOOORRRRRCCAAAALLLLLL"

*NorCal Comes out and hugs Ricky*

M_M: "Peteroseshaircut"

*Pete comes in the ring and hugs Ricky as they share a few words. Meanwhile Skullz sits in the corner and glares at PRH*

M_M: "The entire WZ roster also wants to pay their respects too Ricky"

*Entire WZ roster comes out and watches Ricky as they Clap their hands and chant "THANK YOU RICKY, THANK YOU RICKY."*

*The camera cuts to a shot of a very humble Steamboat Ricky as Leave the Memories Alone plays over the loud speaker.*

Let me correct you.

M_M: "Moon Knight"

*Moon Knight comes out and low blows Ricky*

Thats better. :lmao:

No its for him getting knocked out of the Survivor Series match in the games room.

And before you ge a chance to say it I will.

Lame.

But I was bored so cut me some slack

M_M: " HBK-Aholic"

*HBK-Aholic come out and Hugs Ricky. She also throws in an XO and says Hun and Babe a thousand times*

:lmao: Oh so me.

What am I here? Just another guy?! Am I not important enough to be mentioned?

"Goes to cry in the corner..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back