A statement from the head of creative *PLEASE READ*

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
As I have noticed, there's a number of people rather unhappy with the way the efed is run, that is actually quite frustrating as the efed has had an upheaval as sorts recently and I personally think you should see how that goes.

Already we have changed the format to Meltdown, that seems to have been welcomed, and the show was up completely within four days of the deadline.

The card for Meltdown 17 has also been posted, as well as a new schedule which is promised to be kept.

To clarify the rules on winning a match; The better RP wins, simple as, you can do as many as you want or as little as you want, but as is set out in the rules, we'll always go with quality over quantity. I need to clarify the 'mentioning opponents' rule as it's not set in the rules as such, but I will have a word with Will about this.

Another point I'd like to raise is people just need to chill a bit, it's meant to be fun and that goes on both parts. I as a member of staff have been working really hard the past week and it's a bit discouraging when people have a go at you for it. This I mean from both staff and the roster, just have fun.

Just have fun in the fed...if you don't like the direction of your character, or you'd like to suggest ideas just PM me and I will more than likely consider it as I'm a very open person. You can also get my MSN address off me as I am on quite a lot of the time.

I hope that has cleared some of the issues going on and let us move forward into 2009 by having fun.

Thanks

Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back