A simple sig request thread

Wade's Public Transit Bomb

Championship Contender
I wish I had a better name for the thread. :disappointed:

Any who, I am trying to get back into making signatures and stuff full time. I dumped the habit earlier to go into teaching myself Wordpress and other complicated web coding. So, any one who request one will be greatly appreciated!

All I ask when you are requesting is a) size that follows the forum guidelines b) colors, and c) pictures or links to pictures. Google image search ain't what it used to be..

Here is some samples of my work (I like using different styles)

2zxryn6.jpg

34hanp5.jpg

2j47eax.jpg

In case you didn't notice, I love Wade Barrett. :p But I can work with most pictures, promise!

Hey, I really like the sig you made for WWE.IS.AWESOME so I'm asking for one of Jeff and Matt Hardy. I look forward to see what you come up with because I haven't seen you make one with two people in. I want you to add a dark effect to it btw, also I don't mind what renders you use just use what you think would fit best into a dark theme. Thanks in advance.

Size: 450x250

2m7u4pf.jpg

I just picked blue because the pictures are SD digital pictures. I went with a blend because that is what I did for the Lita one. I just assumed you wanted both them highlighted.. And was so close to using the picture of Matt pimp slippin' Jeff. haha

Do you only do Wrestling sigs? If not I would love a Boondocks one with Huey and Riley Named the True Brothers of destruction pleeeeeeeeze?

Sometimes, a blend is best for multiple pictures. For me, I prefer use blend style most things under 400x400. My OCD comes out when I see poor composition on graphics. :p

2gwgp6t.jpg

2z3rxxz.jpg

Feel free to not use them. =/

2m7u4pf.jpg

I just picked blue because the pictures are SD digital pictures. I went with a blend because that is what I did for the Lita one. I just assumed you wanted both them highlighted.. And was so close to using the picture of Matt pimp slippin' Jeff. haha

Thanks man, I really like it. I don't think I'm allowed to give you anymore rep just yet, need to spread it out.

Ok just came to say I love the Boondocks wallpaper you did:blush: it was amazing but since I have Ps3 cant put it as sig yet so I was wondering if you would make me a sonic wallpaper for my Ps3 http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&q=Sonic+shadow+and+silver&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2 I want Sonic shadow and silver and I want Past Present and future printed at the bottom of each character with there own color(Sonic= Blue present Silver=Silver future and Shadow= Black or Red your pick Past.)If you can do this Ill give your more rep so what do you say?

Since no one has taken up on my offer yet. Sorry if someone started but its been a week with no response. I like your work and was wondering if you could look at the thread I made and try to make the final boss one. My req is 500x300, color scheme blue of course.

A picture of the four gamers playing H3. If not I would like something to deal with MLG such as them at an event.

Their Gamertags somewhere in the sig (iGotUrPistola, Victory X, Fearitself, Ogre 2) capitlization as I wrote it.

Also I forgot use their emblem which is in the link and MLG is a Major League Gaming and H3 is Halo 3.

And somewhere on the sig have The Next Dynasty stand out from the sig but still blend in.

They have bigger pictures but here it is so it doesn't take up to much space.
1868352.png

I need a John Cena better than Randy Orton sig dat has the letters:
Cena > Orton. Take any pic of both the guys... but holding the title. And i'm new to WZ forums so pls tell me how do i place it in all my posts!! Thnxs
D size shud be 500x300

Global a sig can only be 800 pixels meaning the max could be 500x300 or 300x500 for example.

Hey Sarcy boy, fast, m waiting

Dude grow some fucking patience. People have lives around here and can't just drop what they are doing to make you a fucking sig. Sarcy is a great sig maker and he/she will get to your sig when he/she can. In the mean time be patient instead of rushing him/her to make your sig. Blatant disrespect.

Hey Sarcy boy, fast, m waiting

Dude grow some fucking patience. People have lives around here and can't just drop what they are doing to make you a fucking sig. Sarcy is a great sig maker and he/she will get to your sig when he/she can. In the mean time be patient instead of rushing him/her to make your sig. Blatant disrespect.

Especially for a guy with only four post.

Like I've told you and Doc many times, people don't understand how much work and time it takes for you to create the art that you always do. To have no patience, or to constantly ask how do make it their signature, or make a thread that is the equivilant of "Me want sig" is rude and shouldn't have to be tolerated.

Sig-Makers are good people. Much better than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back