• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Show Called Titus

MasterShakeIz4Real

Occasional Pre-Show
Anybody remember this show? if not here's a lil RUNDOWN for ya.

A comedian named Christopher Titus,created a show back in 2000 called Titus, based off his life and his one man show, Norman Rockewell is bleeding. It only lasted 3 seasons; due to disagreements with execs an shit... and it aired an episode about a plane bein taken "hostage" by titus an his family... about 6 months after 9/11 so, yeah but whatever, it's one of my favorite shows.

Anybody else remember or like this show? if interested go check the shit out on youtube. Probably the most dysfunctional show ever.

Fuck yeah I remember Titus, absolutely loved that show when it was on. Titus is a great comedian. Talk to CH David, he's a huge Titus fan.

Titus fucking rules!!!! By far my favorite comedian. Apparently it was just too real. Fox just haad to pull the plug. Fuckers. I could only imagine what it would have been like on HBO or something.

That's what Fox does David, they cancel awesome shows. It's like their job.

stacy_keach_1981-360.jpg

I always wondered this. The show got great ratings, people seemed to REALLY like it. They brought back Family guy, they shoulda brought back Titus! I know family guy was brought back due to its DVD sales, and i didn't even know Titus had DVD's out till last year but still!

Just alright Tdigs? That show was fucking awesome. I dare any other sitcom to get that real with stories. It was taken straight out of his life. How is that not funny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back