A possible interaction??

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
We all know Undertaker has been back on TV a lot recently but this will be his first appearance since the Demon Kane returned...would anybody else like to see a Brothers of Destruction tag team for 1 night?? Maybe a main event against Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins? Throw in the factor of how Wrestlemania ended and you got an explosive last half hour.

Both Brock Lesnar and Undertaker wrestle on free tv? Good luck with that, kid. Maybe Zack Ryder will beat Cena clean for the US Title too.

I'm sure Lesnar will completely ignore his history with Rollins too.

What other fantasies can be brought up in this thread?

We all know Undertaker has been back on TV a lot recently but this will be his first appearance since the Demon Kane returned...would anybody else like to see a Brothers of Destruction tag team for 1 night?? Maybe a main event against Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins? Throw in the factor of how Wrestlemania ended and you got an explosive last half hour.

I can at some point see Taker and Kane teaming up, but against Lesnar and Rollins. I don't think so. Lesnar wouldn't tag team with Rollins, they have unfinished business.

Seriously though is Kane a heel or a face now or both?

I can at some point see Taker and Kane teaming up, but against Lesnar and Rollins. I don't think so. Lesnar wouldn't tag team with Rollins, they have unfinished business.

Seriously though is Kane a heel or a face now or both?

He's a corporate demon.

Although it'd be awesome to see I doubt we will see Lesnar square off against 'Taker in any kind of match after Hell in a Cell. I also doubt we see the BOD team up again. We may get treat to a spot if say they are both on the same Survivor Series team or they are in the Rumble at the same time.

They are going to wrestle when the WWE goes to Mexico later this year. So if you're down there you're in luck. If not, sorry 'bout your damn luck.

We all know Undertaker has been back on TV a lot recently but this will be his first appearance since the Demon Kane returned...would anybody else like to see a Brothers of Destruction tag team for 1 night??

It wouldn't be a scheduled match on free TV.....much less the main event....but maybe Undertaker could run in during a Kane match to rescue his brother, who was being double teamed by Kane's opponent + Brock Lesnar.

Y'know, an incidental meeting.;) The whole thing would take about 45 seconds of actual noggin-knocking, but at least the announcers would have a chance to scream about the appearance of the Brothers of Destruction.

Stranger things have happened.

I heard the Brothers of Destruction are going be to be on the Live show in Mexico. So possibly it won't be on TV but that's more contradict that how could WWE possibly book a match involving undertaker in a live show after long years outside America.

Perhaps the Hispanic popularity of WWE had been declining over the years and they desperately need to get the audiences back. So like someone above said, if you want to see the Brothers of Destruction desperately, then just take a bike to Mexico!

Cheers!!

I heard the Brothers of Destruction are going be to be on the Live show in Mexico. So possibly it won't be on TV but that's more contradict that how could WWE possibly book a match involving undertaker in a live show after long years outside America.

Perhaps the Hispanic popularity of WWE had been declining over the years and they desperately need to get the audiences back. So like someone above said, if you want to see the Brothers of Destruction desperately, then just take a bike to Mexico!

Cheers!!

If WWE was smart, they'd air on the Network atleast. They need to do stuff like this, not everybody got cable. Atleast this would give people an incentive to sign up for the Network.

I didn't know they were advertised together in Mexico but that would make it even better seeing it on tv. Would help draw more for Mexico too..

Oh I didn't say anything about Cena or Ryder...sorry I read it wrong hahaha lol

It wouldn't be a scheduled match on free TV.....much less the main event....but maybe Undertaker could run in during a Kane match to rescue his brother, who was being double teamed by Kane's opponent + Brock Lesnar.

Y'know, an incidental meeting.;) The whole thing would take about 45 seconds of actual noggin-knocking, but at least the announcers would have a chance to scream about the appearance of the Brothers of Destruction.

Stranger things have happened.

I would love something like that, followed by a Walter White - Jesse Pinkman last episode of Breaking Bad style exchange of very subtle nods of acknowledgement that would be fitting for their long history of both partnership and doing horrible things to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back