• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A New Wrestlemania 28 Booking Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
We're still a good 9 months away from Wrestlemania 28, and we still have Money in the Bank, Summer Slam, Survivor Series, and of course the Royal Rumble ahead before we get to the Granddaddy. But in years past, some of the greatest Wrestlemania moments and matches were based on feuds or storylines booked 9+ months in advance. I have a totally new, off the wall idea, and I'd love some feedback on it.

For starters, the John Cena vs The Rock match-up does not need the WWE Title. Cena / Rock is going to draw HUGE numbers without it being a championship match. In fact, I'll argue that involving the most important championship in the WWE in this match will actually DETRACT from this match for two reasons. 1) it further diminishes the value of the title by allowing a man who hasn't wrestled in 7+ years to get a shot at a belt many have struggled for year to earn a taste of, and 2) it kills the drama of the match, since nobody would expect The Rock to win the WWE Title at Wrestlemania if he isn't a full time wrestler. Good money would bet that the Rock / Cena match is a vehicle for an Attitude Era great to put over and give a rub to the supposed current top guy.

Second, there is the obligatory streak match involving The Undertaker. I've said in the past that I'd love to see the Royal Rumble winner decline a shot at the WWE or WHC Title in favor of a chance to take down 'Taker's streak, but this is a new idea. 'Taker's match will draw huge regardless, and if booked properly with a young star, could create a touch of intregue. Still, does anybody expect 'Taker to lose?

So your two sure-fire draw matches really have their outcomes already determined. We assume Cena goes over Rock and we assume 'Taker keeps the streak in tact. So we need 2 top-drawing title matches to create that mystery. So that means we need 4 guys, right?

Maybe we only need 3.

Set the ground work in a few weeks by having one of the young, up-and-coming heels win the Money in the Bank match. It could be Raw OR Smackdown, doesn't matter. S(h)eamus. Cody Rhodes. Ziggler. Truth. del Rio. Miz would be PERFECT.

Heels work better with MITB. It's annoying seeing some brash, cocky sumbitch carry a breifcase around like the world cannot touch them. Only in this case, that brash heel keeps the breifcase under wraps...until January...

...and the MITB winner also wins the Royal Rumble.

Imagine the fervor that would cause. One man now holds two chances - MITB and the Royal Rumble. The night after the Rumble, that man comes out and reveals his "master plan..." He subsequently cashes in MITB for a shot at Wrestlemania against the World Heavyweight Champion and the Rumble win for a shot at the WWE Champion. He swears that after Wrestlemania, he will become the new Undisputed Unified WWE Worlds Heavyweight Champion, and will do it all at Wrestlemania.

You could go a few ways. The final match of 'Mania could well be Champion vs Champion. Perhaps they unify the belts, perhaps they do not. But with Cena / Rock, Taker / Streak, and one man's quest to unify the two major titles, that alone does 1 million buys. Add in Shaq vs Big Show and some solid mid-card work and it's game on...

Is this idea feasible, and would you be as interested in it as I would?

So you are saying The Rock vs John Cena WILL not the last fight on the card? Rocks hometown, his comeback, one of the biggest matches of his career and it WONT be last? And yes, it will be for the Title. It just makes the match even bigger. And how do you know The Rock wont win the Title? This is WWE, anything is possible.

Also, your Rumble/MITB is a stupid idea. Nobody deserves 2 shots at the gold like that.

...and the MITB winner also wins the Royal Rumble.

Imagine the fervor that would cause. One man now holds two chances - MITB and the Royal Rumble. The night after the Rumble, that man comes out and reveals his "master plan..." He subsequently cashes in MITB for a shot at Wrestlemania against the World Heavyweight Champion and the Rumble win for a shot at the WWE Champion. He swears that after Wrestlemania, he will become the new Undisputed Unified WWE Worlds Heavyweight Champion, and will do it all at Wrestlemania.

You could go a few ways. The final match of 'Mania could well be Champion vs Champion. Perhaps they unify the belts, perhaps they do not. But with Cena / Rock, Taker / Streak, and one man's quest to unify the two major titles, that alone does 1 million buys. Add in Shaq vs Big Show and some solid mid-card work and it's game on...

Is this idea feasible, and would you be as interested in it as I would?

This is the bit I want to focus on. In one word, Genius. I think it's a brilliant idea and it could work 100%. There's one BIG question though. Who is it? There's that thing where, it could be Alberto Del Rio, but there's no way on Earth, after losing his Royal Rumble shot last year, he'd do it again next year. Then it could be The Miz, but it would mean him winning the Raw MiTB 2 Years in a row, then the Rumble. Don't you think he'd have garnered enough heat by then, just without being assassinated? Although, there's other stars who could be upcoming. Sheamus, is a possibility. However, whether he could carry himself, it's very unlikely.

Now, as strange as it sounds to me, I think we're going to have a moment where the Smackdown MiTB has a "surprise entrant". His name.... Chris Jericho. He comes back, wins the Match and that way, he can scare Orton. He's still going to look for revenge after the punt to the head, and this way he can do. He could even taunt Orton, by coming out during matches with his Case, but never cashing it in. Come the Rumble, to make it look a LOT more feasible, have Jericho come out maybe 13th or 14th and really fight for his win, which he gets. We know that Jericho beat Austin & Rock in one night before, so what's to say he couldn't beat another two guys at Wrestlemania? One being Randy Orton, who after losing the Title, got it back, but ended up going down to Jericho, dropping the belt. Then make the scene look ever harder for Jericho. I believe that next year's WWE Title Match was actually going to be Miz vs Morrison. I think those two would have what it takes to pull off an amazing match. But, with Jericho getting in on it, he makes it a Triple Threat. Not only once again has Jericho put himself in what seems to be an impossible situation, he wins it. The night ends with Jericho holding both belts up high in the middle of the Ring, victorious.

Anyways Chris, that's a brilliant idea and I agree with the Cena/Rock match not needing the Belt over it.

EDIT: I said Jericho, because I know for a fact he could carry this one of with perfection. Barbedwire just came up with some good names in Ziggler & Rhodes, but they would REALLY need to prove themselves in the next few months or so to be worthy of it.

I would be interested in that, if its done with the right people. Of course, everyone's opinions on who would be the right fit for it are going to be vastly different but in my eyes, The Miz already has "it" and doesn't need something like this. He is a main event player, and will remain there for the foreseeable future.

Your scenario plays out just like the Chris Jericho Undisputed Championship scenario, but oh so much bigger. Before that huge win, Jericho was really just a mid-carder and not much else. Someone in that same position now would need to get this immense push you are teasing at.

The only people I can think that this would benefit (in the long term) would be either Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes. I would have said Alberto Del Rio, but in all honesty he doesn't need something like this because the WWE already have it written that be becomes a major star. But for someone like Rhodes or Ziggler, two guys who the WWE show some interest in, that have the in-ring talent and who certainly have the potential; this would be perfect.

I love the idea, I really do. I just wish you were booking Wrestlemania instead of the goof troopers they have now because the sad thing is - even if they decided to go with this incredibly fresh and history changing event - they would still find a way to screw it up. Somehow.

What's tripping me up about this is that, let's say the MITB and RR winner is the same person and this scenario comes to fruition, how can the WWE not have him win the match and become the Undisputed champion?

For instance, let's say that Randy Orton is the WHC going into WM and the The Miz is the WWE champion... now enter Drew MCKintyre. He's won both the MITB and RR and decides to challenge both champions at Wrestlemania. Does it make any sense to create all of that buildup around him only to have him lose and walk away with nothing? Then, you've got two already established champions who can now add this monumental notch on their belt and add to a long list of accomplishments. It really makes no sense unless someone like Drew McKintyre goes into the match and wins. This makes the winner of the title match a forgone conclusion and hurts the momentum behind it.

I just don't see the point.

There is little logic behind anyone volunteering to have two matches in one night as his second opponent would be completely fresh. This would give the MITB/RR winner the perception of not only being bravely stupid but also of being an underdog that would certainly not help a heel.

I still think there is something in this but it would be better if the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania were left out of it. Perhaps someone like ADR or a returning Chris Jericho could somehow end up with both MITB briefcases. He is then forced by one of the GMs to actually pick a specific time and place to cash in one of his briefcases. As well as setting up a potential for Champion vs Champion, this could also be used to have an instance where the MITB cash in does not work but Mr MITB goes on to cash in his second briefcase on the same champion for an immediate rematch or cashes in on the other champion later on the same show, giving him a championship whilst laying the foundation for future MITBs not working.

I like where your head is. This is an interesting idea but doesn't seem like the "outside the box" type of storyline the WWE would consider. I would love to see something like this as it would be amazing and interesting and different.

How about this variation: RAW MITB winner wins Royal Rumble and says he's going to face WWE Champion at WM because he won the Rumble. In a hard fought match, he loses but then right after cashes in MITB and wins.

Don't see how this could work. Say if this one guy who wants to use both title oppurtunities at Wrestlemania, and he wins the WHC, the guy who just became the new champion is going to be so tired and in reality wouldn't really want to fight another match on the same night. Can't see it working, but interesting idea nonetheless.

For starters, the John Cena vs The Rock match-up does not need the WWE Title.

Having it as a title match makes it a bigger match with speculation that Rock could possibly be WWE champion. Yeah he probably wouldn't win, but he wouldn't probably win if it was a normal singles match.

I also don't see any top face on Raw that could replace Cena in the WWE title match.

I don't like the idea of unifying the titles, unless it isn't permanent and just for one story line.

What if the MITB winner cashed in during the regular championship match? Not only would he beat the champion, but screw over the guy who was already challenging. Then have the story line that follows that.

If Taker wrestles, he should face a guy who can give him a great match. I don't see any young guy today that is capable of doing that.

Here's a variation. Have The Miz win MITB then as it gets close to WM he'll say that he wants to do something bigger than the WWE title. After Undertaker's WM match (which he wins) Miz's music hits and he runs down to ring with the briefcase. Then as the ref is wondering what is going on, an email comes in on the computer that says that the GM is allowing Miz to cash in MITB for the right to face Undertaker at WM and beat the streak. They ring the bell, Miz jumps on top of Taker for the pin and everyone thinks the streak will be broken but then Taker kicks out and ends up tombstoning Miz and winning.

THAT is a sick variation of MITB/WM 28 booking but they'd never do it.

theres another guy ur all completely missing out. one who could actually pull this off in a believable manner

and im not talking about ziggler, rhodes, dibiase, sheamus, mcintyre, or even jericho.

jerichos been undisputed champion once. theres no need for him to do it again.

the one person i truly think could pull this off and make it look believable at the same time is Christian.

honestly i truly believe giving randy the title 5 days after extreme rules was a bad idea. how do u know he cant hold a brand as the top draw unless u give him a shot. i really like your idea as long as it doesnt involve christian beating the rock because honestly that would be the rocks night. miami. hall of fame. rock vs cena.

what i can see happening is after a couple of title changes, randy is whc at wrestlemania and predictably cena is champion at wrestlemania. christian wins money in the bank. then goes on the win royal rumble. he could do it. and i honestly believe had he not left the wwe and gone to tna it couldve happened sooner. not the mitb/royal rumble thing but a very decent push like edge got.

so christian wins the money in the bank. acting smug and everything for a few weeks but doesnt cash it in. gets close numerous times but doesnt cash in. then the royal rumble comes along. christian enters between 20 and 25. uses his briefcase to his advantage. in the end. he pulls an elimination and wins.

then wrestlemania comes along. christian chooses to face randy for the title. once again uses his briefcase to pull off a win.

later in the night cena beats rock. keeps the title. sentimental crap, handshakes, hugs, the whole scenario. when the rock leaves and cenas posing out comes christian, nails cena with the briefcase, signals for a referee, killswitch and gets the pin. and christians the new undisputed champion.

imagine. now not one but two superstars are pissed with christian, cena and orton. and they both come in each others way of being champion turning this into a 3 way thing

It would be Better if Everyone Forgets hes Mr MiTB by him not Mentioning it. Might not work with some but the Kids may Forget. They win the Title and then cash it in for the WWE Title. It would work best if they had the WHC MATCH 1St like they did this year and if it were Miz or Sheamus. And if the WWE Championship match was Rock v Cena. But thats my Two Cents and Genius idea BTW.
Who Says Cena needs to Win? Does Cena really need a rub? Hes a Ten time Champ! Your Ideas got Potential but will Never happen. Shame Really.

Here's a variation. Have The Miz win MITB then as it gets close to WM he'll say that he wants to do something bigger than the WWE title. After Undertaker's WM match (which he wins) Miz's music hits and he runs down to ring with the briefcase. Then as the ref is wondering what is going on, an email comes in on the computer that says that the GM is allowing Miz to cash in MITB for the right to face Undertaker at WM and beat the streak. They ring the bell, Miz jumps on top of Taker for the pin and everyone thinks the streak will be broken but then Taker kicks out and ends up tombstoning Miz and winning.

THAT is a sick variation of MITB/WM 28 booking but they'd never do it.

...just no. Having the Royal Rumble as a potential shot against Taker is one thing, but thr MiTB?
THAT is a bad variation of MiTB/WM28 booking, which you rightly pointed out that they will never do.

Now, onto the topic. IC25, I know my opinion as a mere mortal probably means very little to a poster such as yourself, but this idea sums you up; awesome.

This is something I could imagine WWE doing at some point. Within the next couple of years? Not sure, probably not. But it's a pheasable opportunity down the line, if (I woudl say when) they decide to unify the belts. HBut, what would you do? Have the RRiTB winner face one after the other in two matches, or have it all on the line in a triple threat?

I think a triple threat elimination match could work. If a champion gets pinned, their belt becomes vacant till the end of the match, and the eventual winner is awarded it along with the second title. I.e. lets say you have Cena (wwe champ) vs orton (WHC) vs McIntyre (just the first name that popped into my head), if Cena pins Orton, Cena doesn't upstage the end of the match by unifying the belts mid-match. That way, McIntyre could sneak the final pinfall and by only doing half the work, he wins both belts.

Only a slight variation, but this is a very good idea. Out of everyone on the roster, I would say that Miz, Riley (as a heel, though I do like him as a face) or McIntyre are the most logical choices. potentially Sheamus, too. jericho would work, but I genuinely believe this needs to be the WWE's next Triple H circa 2000/2001; the superstar heel. And I think those three/four are the ones best suited for the job.

It would be Better if Everyone Forgets hes Mr MiTB by him not Mentioning it. Might not work with some but the Kids may Forget. They win the Title and then cash it in for the WWE Title. It would work best if they had the WHC MATCH 1St like they did this year and if it were Miz or Sheamus. And if the WWE Championship match was Rock v Cena. But thats my Two Cents and Genius idea BTW.
Who Says Cena needs to Win? Does Cena really need a rub? Hes a Ten time Champ! Your Ideas got Potential but will Never happen. Shame Really.

he doesnt need to win but he will win. the wwe cant have their current biggest draw not made to look weak. it sucks i know, a guy who iv been watching since i was a kid lose to john cena. dont like it a bit. more so because the rock has disappointed many a wrestlemania. hes never really won a main event at wrestlemania not counting the rocky maivia matches. hes lost twice to austin. . hes lost once in tht fatal fourway. then again in the tag team match against evolution. the only time he won was against hulk hogan and austin. and both werent the main events. as big as those matches were. the austin/rock III had lesnar vs angle as the main event. and the hogan vs rock had hhh vs jericho in the main event.

so yea it sucks but im afraid all the millions and millions will be disappointed

I love this whole idea! You're right that The Rock and Cena makes no sense to be for the title. Rock can't win since he won't return full time plus Cena holding the belt for that long is boring as all hell. The match will be big enough without the title. Then your idea is fantastic....I doubt the WWE will do it because they like their brands split to water down their own product for stupid reasons, but it would really work. I can see the Miz pulling it off for sure, Christian perhaps if his heel turn really takes, Cody Rhodes or Wade Barrett maybe but those would be a longshots. If CM Punk is around I would definitely have him do it. It makes perfect sense to me. Nexus could help him get both shots and it finally reveals the "master plan" and gives them something to do. Plus I feel he could pull off WM and steal the show from Cena/Rock. I've been wanting them to unify the titles forever, this is a great idea to make it happen.

I agree, I Don't want too see Rock and Cena for the WWE Title. The WWE Could be defended by up coming superstars. If it was for the Title and Rock won, He would obviously Vacate it on Raw the next night and Cena would win it back. Superstars like Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler or R-Truth could carry the belt. I think this Cena/Rock match will dissolve the current PG Friendly WWE. The idea of Undertaker facing the Royal Rumble winner is a great idea. It gives the story a good 3 months to develop. But i think WWE still has surprises in store for the main event of Wrestlemania.

I’m going to sound really Y2J / Angle SMarky here, but how about a scenario where Raw and Smackdown both have a surprise entrant in this year’s Money In The Bank ladder match??

I can see Jericho showing up as the final entrant in the Blue MITB match and win in a fairly easy match, with him avoiding contacting during most of the match and just running up the ladder to grab the case. Then shortly after, he comes out again and using the same tactics, wins the Red MITB match. Being that he isn’t currently an active WWE Superstar assigned to either brand, now would be the time to do it and he would be the perfect Star to do it.

In this case, I would have the Royal Rumble winner forfeit his Title shot for a shot at Taker’s streak. In order for this to happen, the Royal Rumble winner would have to have been a multi-time WWE World Champion, therefore feels “above” the Titles. Let’s see, I would go with a returning Kurt Angle to win the Rumble and challenge Undertaker at Mania.

Then I would have Jericho inserted into the Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Championship Unification Triple Threat match, cashing in his MITB cases, and winning the Main Event at Mania.

My name is King Patrick and I am a Jerichoholic. It’s true!! It’s Damn Real!!

Sounds like a great idea but, I would probably make one change in that proposal. Heels are known for being sneaky and would rather cash in at a opportune moment than giving his opponent an actual date of a title defense. Instead of having the Money In The Bank and Royal Rumble winner come out the night after the Royal Rumble and tell the world that he is going after both champions at WrestleMania, I would have him keep the cashing in the briefcase part silent until he actually did it.

Using Alberto Del Rio as an example, let's say he wins the ladder match this month and is the new owner of the briefcase. Fast forward to the Royal Rumble and Del Rio becomes the first person since Stone Cold Steve Austin to win back to back Royal Rumbles. He comes out and says that he won't make a decision until the Elimination Chamber PPV about who he will wrestle for the World Title at WrestleMania. So, leading up to the Chamber PPV, Del Rio would constantly come out with his briefcase while a champion was vulnerable and tease at cashing it in. At Elimination Chamber, Del Rio makes it known that he will take on Smackdown's World Champion at WrestleMania. For the final month leading up to WrestleMania, Del Rio talks about how it's going to be his destiny to do something to make history at WrestleMania and do something no one has ever done before (but doesn't say what it actually is). Now that WrestleMania is here, Del Rio avenges his WrestleMania loss from the past year by beating the Smackdown champion. The Raw championship match is a war where the winner has a hard time getting himself together when Alberto's music hits. Del Rio runs out to the ring with the briefcase in one hand and the World Heavyweight Championship in the other. He cashes in the briefcase and wins and celebrates with both the World Championship and the WWE Title.

The schedule of the card would go something like this:

Match 4 of 8
Del Rio vs Smackdown Champion

Match 5 of 8
Undertaker match

Match 6 of 8
Raw Championship match w/Del Rio's Money in the Bank cashing

Match 7 of 8
Filler Match to give fans time to calm down from what just happened

Match 8 of 8
John Cena vs The Rock

The card could definitely be improved upon but that would be how I would arrange my Road to WrestleMania based on your initial idea.

If The Rock vs Cena is for the WWE title, then that just takes away the mystery of which title the RR winner is going to challenge for at WM.

The MITB idea of having one superstar winning both could work in one sense...

Say leading up to WM Orton is the WHC and Miz is WWE Champ and Christian won both MITB's, The day after the RR he says he wants to cash them both in at WM the GM says he can only have one match at WM because the RR winner is entitled to a shot at one of the belts so he needs to choose a title to compete for. Out comes to RR winner........Chris Jericho who says that he doesnt want his RR winners match for any title, he wants it for the title of "Streak Breaker" The GM accepts and then Christian announces he wants a triple threat match at WM for both titles!

This then gives a headline for WM28 as.....

Undertaker vs Jericho - The Streak

Christian vs Orton vs Miz - Unified championships

Cena vs Rock

Maybe even have a fued between Del Rio and HHH which could draw big views all alone in my opinion

I started to write this as a negative response to the idea, but then it suddenly clicked with me, and this idea is bordering on levels of awesome.

I would change one thing, though... and you'd still need four guys.

Have the Rumble/MitB winner wrestle the first match and win. This will be his Royal Rumble match, and him winning would be totally unexpected because people will assume that he's going to lose and then cash his Money in the Bank briefcase in right away for a rematch or during the next match. Have him win, and be the first (Vince LOVES firsts) simultaneous World Title/MitB holder. Then, later in the night, have him cash in the briefcase on the other belt after that match is over, but have him lose! This would be ANOTHER first for the WWE, the first failed MitB cash in attempt!

I think the face champions for this should be Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton on their respective brands. Triple H would be the more ideal candidate for the WWE Title as he is a more credible champion and has a history of putting people over at Mania (Benoit, Batista, Cena, and Orton), but it would require him to win the title at the Royal Rumble at the absolute latest, and I don't know if he's up for two plus months of wrestling, likely including an Elimination Chamber bout. Orton is the ideal candidate for the World Heavyweight Champion and the one who manages to retain against the briefcase cash in because he sort of has an unbeatable gimmick going right now and this would only contribute to his dominance.

Picking the two heels is a little more tricky. The Royal Rumble/Money in the Bank winner could be from either brand, but I think it would be better if it was Raw so you could have two Raw and two Smackdown guys in the title matches.

The heel from Smackdown should be easy to pick, and it'll be whoever is hot at that point in time and hasn't lost heat in a recent feud with Orton. Perhaps Christian will still be an interesting opponent at that time, but maybe Cody Rhodes will be better suited, or Sheamus. Maybe don't use a heel at all, make it a face vs face match! I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton. Whoever winds up challenging Randy for the title, they will end up losing.

I think Dolph Ziggler is the ideal candidate. He put on a GREAT world title match with Edge at Royal Rumble, and he's been consistently outstanding in the ring for years. He also is one of the few legitimate choices for winning both the briefcase and the Rumble, as he has never won either of them before. Del Rio has won the Rumble, but not a briefcase, and Miz has won a briefcase, but not the Rumble. While both guys are viable options, why not have a new guy be first time winners of both?

I think this idea is a slight improvement on yours, IC, as it would still give four guys a chance to compete for titles, but there would be the thrill of THREE title bouts instead of two.

So, in the end it would be like a 3way including both titles and Taker's streak?

I dunno. Both wins are supposedly to elevate guys who need a lil shove for the reason they are in the main event. Either they are stuck in mid-card hell (MiTB) or they don't have an angle going into WM, but are in line for a title match (RR).

Granted the past two Rumble winners haven't been the right guys by any stretch looking back, but you do get those gem winners that the crowd goes bananas for and actually make use of the win (i.e. Cena in 2008). And the MiTB hasn't really helped shove someone to main event status outside of Edge, Punk and a debatable Miz.. But still.

This is not a bad idea, first it would be something new and WWE is struggling with making new things.
I like your idea, however he would have the two tiles and not merge them into one, WWE is better with two main titles!!

WrestleMania 28 has a lot of potential to be one of the best Mania's ever, lets say that they would do something like what you said.

Example:
1st April 2012 - Informations

WWE Champion - Chris Jericho;
World Heavyweight Champion - Randy Orton
Royal Rumble winner - Wade Barrett (He chooses to face RAW Champion)
Money in The Bank winner - Wade Barrett
1# Contender WH Championship - Cody Rhodes or Kane (last run)

Matches:

Midcard Match - Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne vs Swagger vs Kofi Kingston

Shaq vs The Big Show- It would be better than Snooki vs Vickie

WWE Championship - Chris Jericho vs Wade Barrett - Barrett managed to get the pinfall, after an incredible match...

World Heavyweight Championship -Randy Orton vs 1# Contender - An incredible build up leading into an incredible match... The Winner and Still World Champion Randy Orton . Wade comes from nowhere assaults Randy Orton with a chair and cashes in - New WHC!!

The Undertaker vs HHH - It is almost going to be the best match of 2012.

The Rock vs John Cena - The main reason for next year Mania have more than 1 million buys...
Weak points...
  • Wade would totally be overshadowed from the magnitude of the last two matches, making him look like a joke;
  • It could be more predictable after the WWE Championship Match;
  • High risk of people don't like the move;

Strong Points:
  • It would be something new;
  • It could really push someone to stardom if properly made;
  • It would make the WM 28 more iconic;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics