A new queen of WZ has been crowned. Celebrate her here.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Wrestlezone has spoken and Mickie James has defeated Trish Stratus in the final round with a score of 15 to 8.

This whole thing was a blast. From start to finish. I want to thank KB for helping me organize everything and to Dagger for helping keep things on track. I want to thank everyone that submitted lists for the seedings. And I especially want to thank everyone that participated start to finish to help make this tourney a huge success. Far beyond what I had hoped for. Perhaps one day in the far but foreseeable future we'll run one again.

So congratulations to Mickie James, and her supporters.

Could there be any doubt that if Mickie read this poll, she'd be running back to WWE in a New York minute? :blush:

Still, after reading all the rumors at the time she left, one gathered she must have been a royal pain in the ass to have around, leading to her release.

Have times changed enough for Vince McMahon to have her back? The company seems to want women today who can wrestle, rather than just perform. Mickie would fit the bill.

How do we know that? Well, she just defeated Trish Stratus in a Wrestlezone sanctioned tournament didn't she?

Well, didn't she?

Great tournament. You did a really good job with this Ech.... I hope to see it done again somewhere down the line. As much as I wanted Trish to win, even I was struggling to come up with good arguments against Mickie. It came down to two of the very best and either outcome would have been good.

Yeah, me too. I was gassing on arguments by the end. And WZCW commitments got in the way of me making any kind of serious run.

Any chance there could be another tournament organized of some sort? I think they help liven up the forums a fair bit.

This was fun man. There were a few ladies that I could've seen making to the finals outside of Trish and Mickie. But those last few rounds had me to put on my thinking cap. Mickie grew on me over the years, and a win like this is well deserved. Can't wait till the next tourney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back