A New Knockout Is Coming. "Click for details"

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
The Knockout champion Gail Kim came out last night on Impact wrestling and opened a free challenge to any Woman wrestler outside of "Tna".

So it seem's like their may be a new knockout addition to tna, To me this is very good news cause the knockout division is very Tiny,

So With All this who do you think will be this Knockout?
will it be a former knockout?
could it be a former wwe diva?
or a new woman wrestler just starting out?
Maybe a gut check woman?

So many questions where are your answer's please comment below,

I've made a thread to vote for who you want it to be!

With Tapa as her bodyguard it makes sense to have that Ivelisse chick to come back.

Or maybe they bring back that women whose name I can't remember that beat Kong years ago. Let's just call her Taylor Wane.

Taylor Wilde? Or do you mean Gail Kim? Could you imagine a Gail vs. Gail feud. That would be a black hole that sucks the life out of any show. Like an entertainment abyss.

I'd like to see them bring back Taelor Hendrix. But it wouldn't be a suprise if she came out since her chest would arrive 15 minutes ahead of the rest of her.

I'd like to see Sarita come back for one night, win the title, refuse to sign a contract, leave with the title, defend it all over the world and have someone pay to air clips and stuff about her.

It's probably going to be something dumb like Mickie James returning.

I'd like to see Sarita come back for one night, win the title, refuse to sign a contract, leave with the title, defend it all over the world and have someone pay to air clips and stuff about her.

It's probably going to be something dumb like Mickie James returning.
I'd love that because TNA needs to do something original. Your Sarita idea is original and different. Something no one ever did before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back