a good laugh

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
ok i work as customer service all day and right now its dead and were allowed to play on the computer wile theres nothing going on , but i got a call and some old man started to yell at me.."some person of your company gave me some sex talk line for help..you call them because i dont need help like that" he continued to yell at me and tell me to call that number. i was trying so hard not to laugh but just thought i would give someone a laugh ..of course we dont give out number like that but its crazy on what kind of stuff i get

ok im sorry if you didnt think that it was funny or anything but damn dont have to give me a reply that feels like a punch in the face. i just take c.s. calls and i thought it was funny that some 90 year old man called me on the phone and told me something like that

Reactions: OIL
ok i work as customer service all day and right now its dead and were allowed to play on the computer wile theres nothing going on , but i got a call and some old man started to yell at me.."some person of your company gave me some sex talk line for help..you call them because i dont need help like that" he continued to yell at me and tell me to call that number. i was trying so hard not to laugh but just thought i would give someone a laugh ..of course we dont give out number like that but its crazy on what kind of stuff i get

So, how funny was this supposed to be again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back