A Dream Theory

Profit

Righteously Sinful
So i've had this theory about where dreams come from for a short time now and I just wanted to throw it out there to see if this is just nonsense or if maybe theres something here. I think it has something to do with the eye cells. For example when you look up at a clear blue sky and can see them moving, or when you close your eyes at night to go to sleep you can see a bunch of them like tiny red dots. What if these form shapes an things of that nature, what if this is what you see when your in your unconscious state of mind? And for those who can control their dreams just have the ability to manipulate the cells to for what they want? Is this just ludicrous?

So i've had this theory about where dreams come from for a short time now and I just wanted to throw it out there to see if this is just nonsense or if maybe theres something here. I think it has something to do with the eye cells. For example when you look up at a clear blue sky and can see them moving, or when you close your eyes at night to go to sleep you can see a bunch of them like tiny red dots. What if these form shapes an things of that nature, what if this is what you see when your in your unconscious state of mind? And for those who can control their dreams just have the ability to manipulate the cells to for what they want? Is this just ludicrous?

What the fuck are you talking about? Your on some Christopher Nolan Inception shit x10.

Haha maybe it is nonsense but think about it, I dunno, it makes sense to me. Maybe i'm just not explaining it clearly enough.

I believe it's not a visual thing, it's simply images purely produced in the mind just like when you have a visual-orientated thought when you're awake. I don't know though.

They are your imagination unleashed from constraints of reality and self-awareness. What has always fascinated me (and I did dream analysis in college) was that despite all other shackles being throw off, the ego and self-protective nature of our minds remains. Uncomfortable dreams that reflect reality are always masked, locations are changed to be acceptable, people we hate look different and our hidden desires manifest in abstract ways to protect us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back