A Different Kind of Fantasy...

bxbigshow

Getting Noticed By Management
Okay I was discussing with a friend at work today the subject of "Dream Matches" between eras or those "in their prime" and of course the typical matches came up (Hart/Angle, Savage/HHH just as examples).

But we stumbled on matches we want to see just for the "Train Wreck" possibility. So we were brainstorming on what match ups would you like to see just for how HORRIBLE they'd be.

I came up with a few:

Hogan/Cena- 3 moves vs. 5 moves

Great Khali/Big John Studd- I don't know why but this just has bad written all over it.

Chris Masters/Hercules Hernandez- Actually for some reason we came up with MAsters vs. a lot of people (Patera/Ted Arcidi)

So for fun, if you'd like, what "dream matches" would you want to see just for the possibility of witnessing the WORST MATCH OF ALL TIME?

i instantly thought of the ultimate warrior vs. goldberg when i first saw this thread. You have two squash guys who's matches very often didn't strech beyond five minutes. How would this match work if goldberg couldn't go out to the ring hit a spear and a jackhammer or the warrior hit shoulder tackles, a gorilla press slam and a big splash. Their characters especially early warrior were basically the same character the only difference the warrior would frantically shake the ropes. These two guys had a move set of probably 5 moves between them and both weren't great on the mic an both weren't that technically sound.

This was just a thought.

Santino Marella vs. Brooklyn Brawler - I can't look past this one...
Khali vs. Anyone - Sorry I just can't stand the man

Just My Opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back