• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Car alarm that shocks people.

RBH

Think before you post.
Has this ever been invented? I know that ppl with car alarms still get their cars jacked but what if their cars were protected with electric shock alarm that could shock the fuck out of ppl if they were to touch it....there u go perfect alarm and by the time u get back, the person who tries to steal ur car is passed out on the ground. discuss.

This would lead to so many lawsuits. You can get sued for beating a burglar for coming into your house. Imagine how easy it would be for them to shock themselves then claim they were just walking by.

Slim Pickins has just reminded me of that married with Children episode where Al beat the crap out of the guy that broke into his house and got sued but then later countersued the guy for breaking his hand on his face...:icon_smile:
Yes it would lead to several lawsuits but it would definanately solve (at least temporarily) the problem of theft....so many ppl steal cars and get away with it. This is a serious issue and all cops ever say is "we are doing the best we could".

Don't get me wrong, I hate criminals and I hate to see them get away. I am however against taking the law into your own hands.

I shared a story once where these two muggers hospitalized my brother. When my brother got out, we beat the shit out of them and left them laying on the sidewalk. It felt horrible, because we are genuinely not violent people. Its best to think of another solution.

Auto theft is at an all time high here in my hometown so I understand what you mean, but this solution is a little to extreme.

yeah of course ur right....but the same applies to bikes...my friend's bike got jacked and he never got it back. In LA, it's never safe to leave ur car anywhere as it is likely to get stolen if it looks really nice. Thats the problem with owning nice cars...ppl see them...ppl want them....ppl take them...alarm or not...hell when an alarm goes off....what do ppl do? They keep going about their business.

In Minneapolis I've found its out of pure jealousy. My uncle bought a Lexus and it got keyed when he drove it up here. It was left in the parking lot of my gym for about 30 minutes. I moved to a suburb because I hate it here so bad. I still work down here but hopefully not much longer.

Down in Montevideo, MN, the Rodeo that I used to own got the back window broken out by some damned kids who went up and down the street vandalizing cars. We need to find some dependable security for cars. I hear they are working on some things, but there are still a few bugs.

[YOUTUBE]rJDztqCG91g&hl[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back