A Call To Arms

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Rob Van Dam shrugging is set to be a permanent fixture in my sig. Never before have I seen an image that so accurately encapsulates how I see my favorite wrestler. A thing of beauty. But I don't feel that the image has realized its full potential yet. So I put it to you, the witty and creative graphic artists of WrestleZone, to make it sing. Find a pre-cut of Van Dam shrugging and do something with it. Anything. Create one of the most iconic sigs in WrestleZone history. That's all. No biggie.

All attempts to win my heart get rep. Winner gets a blowjob if he's of age. Not saying it'll be from me. So there's a bit of intrigue surrounding this whole deal now.

Hopefully putting this in the Bar attracts out best and brightest. I'm talking about you, Serious Jones.

CdAO7.png

I also have a version with him wearing Zack Ryder sunglasses.

He doesn't necessarily have to be holding anything. Points to the first person to break that mold.

Yeah, the holding something aspect takes away from the shrug itself.

What the picture needs is a background. Like, place RVD shrugging in front of something funny as if he doesn't give a damn about it, or as if he's saying, "What the hell? I'll give this a try." Either works.

I would try myself, but cropping and making backgrounds have never been a go for me. I'll come back later though with some pics I'd think RVD shrugging in front of would fit Coco's personality.

I assure you Jean Claude Van Damme does not play games.

He must be using Shotokan training to conceal himself from Canadians. After the infamous Canadian-Belgian war, he has been very weary of your kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back