A call to all rookies and promising young posters.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Right now, in the WZ posters tournament, I am taking an a stalwart institution by the name of TM. This has really come down to Legacy vs New School and I would very much like for you to take into your own hands and help me do the unthinkable by toppling another legend of the forums. This wouldn't just be my win. It would be a victory for all the young posters on the boards and rookies the forum over.

Go here and vote for Dave:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=85557

Please...

FTS, I am disappointed in you. I have put up a debate in more rounds of the CLDL than most and have participated in every round. How many has TM done in the CLDL?

That's right.

This was a mistake. Now all the old schoolers are just gonna rally up and vote TM.

BTW, I already voted Dave.

FTS, I am disappointed in you. I have put up a debate in more rounds of the CLDL than most and have participated in every round. How many has TM done in the CLDL?

That's right.

TM was my first friend on here. TM has been very loyal to me and has made amazing post after amazing post for years.

I still like you.

This was a mistake. Now all the old schoolers are just gonna rally up and vote TM.

BTW, I already voted Dave.

I don't mind.

I was already losing and this wont make much difference to be honest. It was either going hit or miss but since I have nothing to lose, why not go for it?

My first friend on here was JKO, followed by Doc and Dave. Dave's a good poster, and great guy. He knows his stuff about videogames and is a decent sig maker. Plus he's part of WZCW creative, EVERYONE VOTE DAVE!!

Dave I already voted for you. Now am I a rookie, a promising poster, or neither?

How about all of the above... I think you are a good poster and solid in the E-Fed.

TM was my first friend on here. TM has been very loyal to me and has made amazing post after amazing post for years.

I still like you.

I know, FTS. I'm just messing with you. TM is a fantastic guy and did much the same to you as he did to me. He was my first friend on here and that is why I am giving it everything against him. He deserves nothing less.

Is it because you hate me for eliminating you, PYT?

Because I thought it would have been closer.

This is having the exact wrong effect that I hoped it would. Oh well. I never expected to get this far anyway so I guess I can call it a great achievement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back