WHICH CHANNEL WAS BEST?

• SPIKE TV

• SCI FI

• UPN

• CW WILL BE BETTER

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

Angle-HHH

Ok Is Smackdown Making A Big Mistake By Leaving Upn And Going To Cw? I Dont Know But U Know So Tell Me And Discss What Is The Future Of The Brand?
Also Raw Is Making A Big Mistake Promoting Scifi Channel And Raw Has Left Spike Tv And Now With Usa Network The Ratings Have Slightly Dropped Since Spiketv Left Raw
Also The Ecw Brand Recently We Came Across Some News Saying That Scifi Has Extended Their Time With Ecw Just For 1 Year? I Thought It Might Be Atleast 5 Years Being Such A Fan Fav Ecw Deserves Their Shot...................:)

You see the thing about the CW netowork is I dont kno if its going to be on channel 9 (upn) or channel 11 (WB).. That confuses me... But IMO I think it will be better for the show in general due to the lack of SD! shows actually airing on Friday Nights... Around here all they show are the Yankees games or some dumb movie...

All in all I think it will be a good move..

PauLwaLL50 said:
You see the thing about the CW netowork is I dont kno if its going to be on channel 9 (upn) or channel 11 (WB).. That confuses me... But IMO I think it will be better for the show in general due to the lack of SD! shows actually airing on Friday Nights... Around here all they show are the Yankees games or some dumb movie...

All in all I think it will be a good move..

UPN already got replace with CW over here in seattle and its still on channel 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back