_____________Fear's___________________

Shawn Michaels Haters Fear Facts.
"Shawn never Jobs to anyone"

As in Shawn has lost more matches at Wrestlemanias then won them.

TNA Fans fear logical Criticism of the show.

Kurt Angle fears one day he'll have to swallow his pride and work for Vince McMahon again.

Jeff Hardy fears toxic paint.

Old School ECW fans fear nobody cares outside of the smark community that the new ECW isn't like the old one.

Shane McMahon fears......nothing!!

Disco Fears An Inferno Match

Umaga Fears Wearing Triple H's Colors

Randy Orton Fears NO ONE !

The Ultimate Warrior Fears The Insane Asylum

Jeff Hardy Fears House Fires or Trailer Fires In His Case

Undertaker fears to Rest In Peace

Jeff Hardy fears rehab

The Rock fears going back to WWE(I miss the Rock... Sorry)

HHH fears Cena

Cena fears Rock & Roll and chose Hip-Hop instead

Stone Cold Fears Milk

John Morrison fears not being sexy, and..

Khali fears English! :dark2:

this is ******ed you know TNA fears WWE haha samoan joe fears umaga kiurt angle fers triple h hahahahahaha

:lol::lmao:

Sabu fears not using tables
TNA fears original ideas
TheOneBigWill fears Chris Hansen ( Sorry will, I had to do it)

Kliq fans fear the truth
Triple H fears anyone getting hot.
HBK fears balding
Ric Flair fears talent and ability

The IWC fears Triple H being liked

Shockmaster fears HHH/Flair Marks

Jake fears boring threads.

Will fears stupid storylines.

Yoko Romo fears a post made entirely made of cheer. :)

Uncle Same fears Angle losing the next WZ tournament in the first round!

People with 0 Posts fear getting Teddy Hart'd

Slyfox fears Slycasm is just a fad.

Triple H fears getting beaten by a cruiserweight.

Bald people fear hair.

Vince fears people liking UFC.

Triple H, JBL, and Randy Orton Fear wearing pants like a normal human-being

John Cena Fears a heel turn

Vince McMahon fears becoming a monopoly and having to split up his company

The WWE fears success...they book the same old matches into the ground. Remember when the feuds bordered on originality? Remember when the Tag Titles were defended on Monday Night Raw? Remember the last time that the Intercontinental Title was defended (or changed hands) in a match that lasted longer than 15 minutes (no knock against Jericho: he is the man and not allowing him to showcase his skills is why he hasn't had the impact that WWE hoped for)?

...and for that matter, remember when WWE allowed their talent to be showcased during the actual TV shows? Prime example: tonight on Smackdown we got to watch Morrison/ Miz and Moore/Yang showcase a little bit of skill. These guys are the future: Morrison is on the cusp of achieving greatness, Miz has made considerable progress during his WWE tenure and Yang and Moore are talented high flyers that rarely get used to their potential. As for Raw...well, to be honest, Raw is just a disaster nowadays. I have watched Raw for almost 10 years in a row and aside from the period that was the "Invasion" I have never been more discouraged. Taking the belt from Orton and putting it on HHH is good in the short run but what's next. Cena is good for business but even Hogan got stale during his heyday. Am I going to have to watch Cena with the strap for another 2 year period? Where are the future stars?
Just my opinions here....but WWE fears success.

The WWE fears success...they book the same old matches into the ground. Remember when the feuds bordered on originality? Remember when the Tag Titles were defended on Monday Night Raw? Remember the last time that the Intercontinental Title was defended (or changed hands) in a match that lasted longer than 15 minutes (no knock against Jericho: he is the man and not allowing him to showcase his skills is why he hasn't had the impact that WWE hoped for)?

...and for that matter, remember when WWE allowed their talent to be showcased during the actual TV shows? Prime example: tonight on Smackdown we got to watch Morrison/ Miz and Moore/Yang showcase a little bit of skill. These guys are the future: Morrison is on the cusp of achieving greatness, Miz has made considerable progress during his WWE tenure and Yang and Moore are talented high flyers that rarely get used to their potential. As for Raw...well, to be honest, Raw is just a disaster nowadays. I have watched Raw for almost 10 years in a row and aside from the period that was the "Invasion" I have never been more discouraged. Taking the belt from Orton and putting it on HHH is good in the short run but what's next. Cena is good for business but even Hogan got stale during his heyday. Am I going to have to watch Cena with the strap for another 2 year period? Where are the future stars?
Just my opinions here....but WWE fears success.

Kind of missed the fun nature of this thread didn't you...

May be your first post but im gonna go out on a limb and say

You fear short posts
You fear Cena

P.S. Gravity fears Shane O'Mac

:wwf::shit::fuckoff:edge fears a face turn
john cena fears getting booed by the kids and women
vickie gurreno fears undertaker
mike admle fears be a good play by play guy and not sounding like a jackass
willaim regal fears missing his afternoon tea
cryme time fears losing money
randy orton fears being realsed
jeff hardy fears rehab and also a theical wrestler

TNA fans fear the next Impact show might be the last one
ECW originals feared being fired (they were anyways)
The Burchill Bros. fear their incest angle to start
USA fears Raw ratings going down
HHH fears divorcing from steph and end up in SD! midcard
WWE and Vince fear Cena turning heel
Umaga fears Samoa Joe (Someday, Joe's gonna kill him)
TNA fears original gimmicks
TNA fears 4 sided rings
Kurt Angle fears going to TNA midcard
Everyone fears Awesome Kong
Ashley and Candice fear injuring themselves
Mr Kennedy fears blowing up another good storyline
Batista, Lashley, HHH, DH Smith, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, etc etc etc Fear wellness progams
WWE fears non-model body type divas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back