Nine Inch Nails vs Three Doors Down

• Nine Inch Nails

• Three Doors Down

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

2nd Round 90's / 00's Region Match

#20 Nine Inch Nails vs #45 Three Doors Down

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

I am a fan of 3 Doors Down and I don't really care for NIN. However, NIN were one of the first industrial rock bands to bring that genre to the mainstream. Trent Reznor is a visionary of sorts in that genre of music and he has influenced a generation of rock musicians. Although I prefer 3DD, NIN gets my vote here.

I'm with RVDgurl on this one, I like 3DD and I'm really not a big NIN fan, but there is no doubt the influence factor of NIN will ultimately tip the balance in favour of the older band, which is a shame because 3DD are good in my opinion.

I'm going with 3DD, but only so it's not a total landslide because I know NIN will take this because of their strong influence

How the fuck is this even close, 3 Doors Down is one of the most generic shit bands on the radio today, any group of ******s could pick up instruments and play the songs these fuckwads play, they sound like every other band on mainstream radio right now, NIN is one of the most influential metal bands ever, not to mention original, how anyone could fucking vote 3 Doors Down over NIN just boggles the mind, I mean common seriously this is a joke right?

Nine Inch Nails is starting to pull away, and rightfully so. Like them or not, they are a collection of visionaries in the music industry, and they truly brought industrial rock to the forefront in the US. Along side bands like Prodigy and The Chemical Brothers, they made technology cool again after the saturation for the synthesizer in the 80's.

Ive got to go with Nine Inch Nails on this one. They've put out much better music than the generic 3 Doors Down. Nine Inch Nails were very innovative where as 3 Doors Down sounds like every other shitty pop/rock bands out there. Nine Inch Nails as said before are visionaries of the rock genre. Other bands should look at there music to influence them.

Thank god NIN is starting to pull away here, this thing was tied 5-5 before I voted, and that was enough to make me want to vomit, NIN should be crushing 3DD, the fact that's it's still this close is pretty unbelievable, but at least NIN is pulling away and it looks like they'll come away with the win that they deserve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back