$9000 for Pay Per Views

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
I had to pay that amount today to get all UFC shows and all WWE pay per views as well. Since we aren't residential, we have to pay per person, and we can sit 65 people in my restaurant. It would have been $700 per show just for the UFC ones I hadn't bought the whole year.

We get a lot of people in for the fights though, we can make it up in booze. Just thought I'd share how ridiculously expenseive things are for new businesses.

9000, is that for the whole year. That would be 26 pay per views right?

It's for the whole year, I got a deal because I signed a contract for WWE and UFC so it's $9,000 for all shows by both companies. Not sure how many shows that is total, but it's every show they both have all year.

So let's say it's 26. I'm pretty sure you do more then 300 at the bar during the ppv? So it's probably a win situation when it's all said and done.

It should be profitable. It's not like I wasn't going to watch the shows anyway. We don't charge anything to get in because people usually spend around $50 on beer and wings and shit.

It should be profitable. It's not like I wasn't going to watch the shows anyway. We don't charge anything to get in because people usually spend around $50 on beer and wings and shit.

When the show is over and it's time to lock the door's and you count the money. How much money do you end up winning in total, just for one PPV night?

When the show is over and it's time to lock the door's and you count the money. How much money do you end up winning in total, just for one PPV night?

I haven't figured all of that into my income right now, but overall after pay roll and money has been put back into the store for supplies and rent, we are profitable by about $6000 a month. So we are doing fairly well for a new business, but there's somewhat of a cap on what we can do now.

Shall we all go to armbars restaurant for a show?

I haven't figured all of that into my income right now, but overall after pay roll and money has been put back into the store for supplies and rent, we are profitable by about $6000 a month. So we are doing fairly well for a new business, but there's somewhat of a cap on what we can do now.

Hey that's good that you guy's are doing great in a new business.

You feel disappointed, eh?

Now you know how your family feels everytime they hear your voice.

Well, you can always take pride in the fact that you won't disappoint anyone. Considering no one has any expectations for you anymore.

Well, you can always take pride in the fact that you won't disappoint anyone. Considering no one has any expectations for you anymore.

You see? This is why no one likes you. Because you act like you've been here long enough to know people. You know what? How about you go stick your genitals in a meat grinder. That would be excellent. Just dandy.

You see? This is why no one likes you. Because you act like you've been here long enough to know people. You know what? How about you go stick your genitals in a meat grinder. That would be excellent. Just dandy.

And you act like people don't think you suck. When they've already said you do. I'd say that makes us even.

And you act like people don't think you suck. When they've already said you do. I'd say that makes us even.

The difference is quite a few people like me and JKO. What the fuck do you have on this forum?

I mean, I have xfear, who is one of the greatest posters in the history of the site, while you have... nothing. At all. Why the fuck do you stay on this site?

And also

Over9000_small.jpg

The difference is quite a few people like me and JKO. What the fuck do you have on this forum?

I mean, I have xfear, who is one of the greatest posters in the history of the site, while you have... nothing. At all. Why the fuck do you stay on this site?

I have Doc. I win.

Stop stealing my fucking lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back