• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

80's Region - #14 Duran Duran vs #51 The Violent Femmes

Duran Duran vs The Violent Femmes

• Duran Duran

• The Violent Femmes

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

2nd Round 80's Region Match

#14 Duran Duran vs #51 The Violent Femmes

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

Duran Duran get my vote.

Probably one of Britains first pop-rock bands (im thinking in the style of Busted and McFly). They sold a bucket load of records, had around 20 songs in the Billboard 100 and around 30 in the Uk Top 40 charts.

They wrote good, pop rocky songs that are still entertaining to see nowadays.

Plus, wer eone of the first bands to tour China!

Duran Duran for me on this one as well. Personally I'm not a massive fan of them, but there's no denying the number of hit songs they've put out and are still going. First band to EVER turn the soundtrack of a Bond film into a number one hit with 'A View to a Kill'. I'm not a big fan but you can't argue with the numbers.
Violent Femmes are nothing compared to this...all (and I'm not joking here) I remember the Violent Femmes from is the references in Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back