• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8 months later

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNA cross the line

Pre-Show Stalwart
It has now been 8 months since "The Instant Classic" jumped ship and is again "Captain Charisma" Now he is just a Main eventer on a 3rd rate show who wont get a promotion to one of the big 2 "raw&sd" now the question im asking everyone is were would Christain Cage be right now if he had resigned with TNA would he be the leader of the TNA frontline would he be a MEM lackey or would he be the renegade not on either side and would joe have even made the heel turn who knows. your opinions please.

Christian,what was he doing before he left?Feuding for the Legend's title.What side was he on,neither.And that was the way I liked it.I liked him as the "renegade", as you put it,the guy who isn't on either Team,the lone wolf who looks on as two teams fight to the death,ultimately one,or both,are left broken.And then he comes in and sweeps up.That would have been ideal for him,he thinks he's too good for both sides,establishes himself as a tweener,and takes them both on.

But when he faced Booker for the title at Turning Point,he lost.The stipulation of said match was if Christian lost,he would be forced to join the Mafia.But he was thrown out for being rumored to jump ship.So I say to you,if Christian hadn't left,he would,sorry should,have been in the mafia.But unwillingly.They could even pull a samoa joe and pay him off.He could even end up joining the frontline.

But what do I really think,what do I believe would have happened if he stayed.2 words come to mind,"midcard obscurity".See,he was a main eventer untill Scott D'amore,his rumored biggest backer on creative, left.Nobody really thought he was maine event material afterwards.So I do believe he would just end up as an upper mid carder,or engaged in random feuds.

I get the feeling Christopher Daniels was brought back from his Curry Man role to fill the void left by Christian. I'd hazard a guess that he'd either be a major player for the TNA originals in the war against the MEM or he'd have joined up with the MEM and tried to hurt them from the inside, possibly siding with Sting when Sting got booted out. I'm not entirely sure how it would've turned out, but I get the feeling there might have been some interesting matches that we'll never get to see.

Christian has enough talent and charisma (no pun intended) to be a main event player. He could easily be a main event player on Smackdown or TNA. I think that if he hadn't been on the verge of leaving the angle of him joining the Mafia would not have happened. There just wasn't market value in it. I think Christian was the type of performer who could be any type of performer the company needed at the time, they need a main eventer he could do it, they need a new tag team he could do it, they need an X-Division star he could do that.

With that said where would Christian be right now. I would say be in the X-Division since they really need a spark plug right now. The X-Division is in need of a star right now and Christian would provide that.

He's better off where he's at now. Even if he's in a stupid angle,which he really isn't,yet,he's making more money than he would be in TNA.

He may be making more money but he is being under utilized vince has no faith in him i think as long as vince has his way Christain is doomed to the high mid-card in tna he might be legends or even world champ for a 3rd time but who knows and would definatly be in the mainevent and one of the top 5 guys in TNA IMO

I think there's a very good chance Christian would be a top level talent on TNA if he had stayed.

He was by far the best mic worker in the company, although some will argue it's Angle or Foley. I would counter by saying their mic work is 180 degrees different - Angle and Foley : serious mic work - Christian : comedy mic work.

He was definitely a fan favorite and there are a lot more guys in TNA that fit the mold of in ring work with Christian. Yes, the "X" division guys certainly come to mind as they like to bounce around the ring. While Christian isn't necessarily considered a "high flyer", he makes that type of wrestler look great while working his own style in the ring.

As it is, Christian appears stuck on ECW and the best option they have on the brand right now is Tommy Dreamer and Kozlov ???!!! Seriously ???!!!

Christian deserves much better and wrestling fans deserve much better.

Christian could of been in upper mid card status in TNA feuding for the Legends Title maybe even feuding with Kurt for the world title. I think there is nothing for Christian in WWE right now except for money. Just looking at Christian's face on ECW during that horrible Abraham Washington segment with Tommy Dreamer you could tell he was thinking what the hell am I doing here? Christian could be huge on Smackdown, which is where I am seeing him going since Edge and both Hardys are out of the picture.

Christian could of been in upper mid card status in TNA feuding for the Legends Title maybe even feuding with Kurt for the world title. I think there is nothing for Christian in WWE right now except for money. Just looking at Christian's face on ECW during that horrible Abraham Washington segment with Tommy Dreamer you could tell he was thinking what the hell am I doing here? Christian could be huge on Smackdown, which is where I am seeing him going since Edge and both Hardys are out of the picture.

Many people "saw" him going to smackdown. That obviously didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back