Pink Floyd vs The Clash

• Pink Floyd

• The Clash

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

2nd Round 70's Region Match

#1 Pink Floyd vs #32 The Clash

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

No disrespect to the clash, but if this isn't a Pink Floyd shut out I will not be very happy. The Clash had a few hits with 'Rock the Casbah', and 'Should I stay or Should I Go', and influenced the British punk-rock music scene. But there is no earthly way the deserve to topple Pink Floyd, probably the most influential music bands in music. 'The Wall' topples The Clash by itself

What are you Stupid if this isn't close I lose all faith in Humanity The Clash are Musical Pioneers. They mixed everything, London Calling is a Perfect Rock Album, they were always good with the fans. What Person will make a claim of The Clash only influencing the British Punk scene you are proving Ignorance on the importance that these guys have had. Bob Marley wrote a song about them, in "Roots Rock Reggae". The Clash were political commentators that fought the system and made almost no money as a large majority of it went into the production of their albums which they sold for the very least that they could. Joe Strummer is one of the most charismatic frontmen of all time, This band with Joe Strummer is a voice of a Generation. I have yet to hear a Bad Clash song. If You Don't vote The Clash I can't blame you as Pink Floyd is a great band, But saying that this should be a complete walkover is to discredit a great Band that is so underrated that it is criminal. They were underrated when they released albums don't let them be underrated now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back