• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

68 Super Mario Galaxy v 36 Super Smash bros melee

?

• SMG

• SSBMelee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Melee. Such awesome multi player battles...Galaxy was a disgraceful game and made no sense to me whatsoever...Since when did mario go up to space? Really? Get that shit outta here...

Melee. Such awesome multi player battles...Galaxy was a disgraceful game and made no sense to me whatsoever...Since when did mario go up to space? Really? Get that shit outta here...

I don't get you guys, the same came up last round, oh Mario's in space he sucks. He's a fricking plumber that goes down a pipe into another universe. How does going in space make it less believable? It's an amazingly fun game and flows so so much. It's a brilliant game that was very well decorated in awards.

I don't get you guys, the same came up last round, oh Mario's in space he sucks. He's a fricking plumber that goes down a pipe into another universe. How does going in space make it less believable? It's an amazingly fun game and flows so so much. It's a brilliant game that was very well decorated in awards.

It was a decent game, yes. But really i enjoyed melee more...Plus, it just didnt make sense coming off a vaca to some sunshine island and then come back and go out to another universe...I just didn't like that part of it...but overall it was solid, but my hat and vote goes to mele...

My vote goes to Melee as well. Never played Galaxy (I don't think, maybe once), and I trust Lee when he says that it's a great game. But I wouldn't feel right voting for it over Super Smash Bros, not with the amount of hours wasted playing that game in my life.

Melee gets my vote. Sorry Lee buddy.

I love me some Mario, and I always will.

However, this has to go to Melee. This, to some extent, was a game that went completely counter culture to all fighting games. Not only was this a game of beating the piss out of your friends, but it was also about having fun within beating the snot out of them. And that's something I feel gets lost nowadays within the context of video games. So many of Nintendo's greatest characters come together to form a fighting game that's not only easy to comprehend and pick up, but also enjoy. Simply put, whether you're six, or you're sixty, you can find plenty of entertainment in Melee. And that's why, ultimately, it gets the vote here

Yeah I gotta vote Melee here. Like X, I have spent countless hours beating the fuck out of my friends on Melee, and to make it all the sweeter, I was using Sheik the whole time so I was outpacing them and stealing kills just for the fun of it all. While I don't doubt that Mario Galalxy is a great game, I just prefer the fighting game aspect over the platforming aspect that Galaxy provides. So I vote Melee, just because of the memories I had of countless hours of the drunk and/or high battles my friends I had in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back