6/30/11 WWE Superstars!

MONEY IN THE BANK

Dark Match Winner
superstars lasts week had a couple of great matches, and thats no different than superstars every week. There are always a few matches i watch on wwe's thursday show that i wish were on raw or SD just so more people can see them. After watching superstars this past week I finally decided to make a thread on it.

Gail Kim vs Beth Pheonix - some people called this a dream match that they've been waiting to see, well it happened and it was a great divas match that should have been on raw. this was also their first 1 on 1 encounter in wwe. It could've been better with more time but who knows maybe it'll happen again in the near future.

Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, and Tyson Kidd vs The Usos and Trent Barreta -
Please watch this match if you haven't seen it yet, that had to be the best 6 man tag team match of 2011 so far. The match was back and forth and all 6 participants were able to show their stuff. The spots were great, I won't give any away if you haven't seen it yet.

Overall I recommend these matches to any of you who hasnt seen them yet, and hopefully they make it on raw, SD or even a PPV in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back