• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5KO Booking #2: The rise of the stars of the "Revolution/Reality Era"

Wrestlezones Top Heel
The One's Point Of View

Time can only tell the rise of the stars of this new era.Roman Reigns,Bray Wyatt,Cody Rhodes,Dean Ambrose,Sheamus,Ryback,Daniel Bryan,Wade "Bad News" Barrett,Cesaro,Titus and Big E. will definitely lead as the top main eventers Seth Rollins,Curtis Axel,Damien Sandow,Dolph Ziggler,The Miz,Alexander Russev, will be float around guys (Ones who flip back and forth between main event and mid-card see Show,Big , Henry,Mark ,Mysterio,Rey,Kane.) Our Top Mid Carders will be Darren Young,Xavier Woods,Sami Zyyn,Adrien Nevielle,Luke Harper,Eric Rowan,Leo Kruger, Corey Graves.But this is just my opinion vs. yours

5KO Booking
This is the point in my thread where we get to the "Fantasy booking." Now this is my new WZ gimmick that I want to be come a regular here.Okay now today I will pick the top stars of the future and you can create your own way you think they should be booked to their first world title reign.
You can pick one or more people from this list but I chose you guessed it
  1. Roman Reigns (This Guy)
  2. Big E. Langston
  3. Bray Wyatt
  4. Cody Rhodes
  5. Dean Ambrose
  6. Cesaro

5k's personal booking

Roman Reigns-
Wrestlemania-Defeat Rollins and Ambrose to win the US title
Extreme Rules-Beat Ambrose in a title rematch
Payback-Beat Big E. in a title unification match
Battleground-Lose to Big E. in a rematch (cost the match by The Authority)
MITB-defeat Kane /w/ Spear banned
Raw-Get's fired but re-hired the next week by Mr.Mcmahon continuing his feud with HHH
Summerslam-/w/ Mr.McMahon defeat Triple H (to end his management (Kayfabe) career )
Night Of Champions-Defeat Triple H by DQ (Randy Orton and Batista get's involved Cena makes the save )
Hell In a Cell -Evolution /w/ HHH and Ric Flair def. Reigns and Cena
Survivor Series-Team Reigns def. Team Evolution
TLC-Reigns def.Orton
Royal Rumble-Randy Orton def. Reigns in a screwjob,Reigns bad night turns good as he wins the RR.

EC-Reigns def. Orton by DQ;Cena (Champion) attacks him turning heel

WM31- Reigns def. Cena to win the WWE hvt. Title;Holds the title until MITB before being cashed in on by Wyatt,Big E,Ambrose,Rhodes,or Cesaro.He loses to them again at Summerslam but wins it back after WM 32,He faces The Rock at WM 32 in a losing effort,But beats his cousin at Summerslam.

Remember Whoop Ass,Take names last,making dooches into punching bags you know i'm alway's ready to whoop some ass.Because i'm 5000 and i'm alway's on the go and whooping ass is just strickly business.

,TheOne5000

Just want to let you know that since this period of WWE doesn't have an Official Era name, i'm the one who went on a tirade and dropped a PipeBomb to the hate and dislike of many people but i'm the one who originally referred to this period in time as the Era of Reality Revolution.

not really I was saying reality era in 2011,and the revolution era when everyone else started to.Anyways I would appreciate it if you stayed on topic.Thanks

Quite a limited selection, but I see that you want to keep it to rising stars and also give us a good challenge. *cracks his knuckles*

Booking 101 by Enviousdominous

Cody Rhodes

WrestlemaniaXXX-Cody loses to Goldust in a match where the winner leaves the WWE, guest referee Dusty Rhodes refused to count for Cody on a few pin attempts.
Extreme Rules-Cody loses to Big E in an IC title match after interference by The New Age Outlaws
Payback-Cody defeats both members of The New Age Outlaws in a streetfight to avenge his loss, Cody uses Goldust's move-set and finishes with a disaster kick followed by the curtain call.
Battleground-Cody defeats Dean Ambrose for the US Title despite interference by Seth Rollins and Mason Ryan.
MITB-Cody competes in and loses the ladder match, during which The Shield attack and "injure" him.
Summerslam-Cody still sells pain from the attack at MITB and still manages to retain the US title in a rematch with Dean Ambrose in a cage match.
Night of Champions-Cody loses the US Title in a fatal four way match against all other members of The Shield to Dean Ambrose.
Hell in a Cell-Cody faces HHH in a HIAC grudge match when he realizes that HHH paid The Shield to end his career. Cody loses when The Shield members manage to get a sledge hammer through a gap in the caging.
Survivor Series-Cody and Roman Reigns are the sole survivors of their five man team, defeating HHH and his group of five. The two shake hands and celebrate.
Raw-Cody survives a gauntlet against The Shield by submitting Seth Rollins with a Sharpshooter, pinning Mason Ryan and getting DQed due to outside interference by The Shield against Dean Ambrose to earn the right to wrestle one more match with his brother at TLC against The Shield.
TLC-For one night only, the WWE re-instates Goldust. Cody and Goldust take on The Shield in a handicap three on two street-fight. Cody and Goldust come out last and stop before entering the ring with smiles on their faces. Dusty Rhodes' music hits and he comes out holding a two-by-four plank of wood. The Rhodes family and The Shield demolish each other, Cody decisively pins Dean Ambrose.
Raw-Cody cuts a promo documenting the legendary history of the Rhodes family, only to be interrupted by Stephanie McMahon. She tells him that there's no room for his brand of wrestling and that he should just accept what he's been granted and retire. Cody promises Stephanie and the world that he will win the Royal Rumble.
Royal Rumble-Cody enters at #1, all three members of The Shield enter at #2, #3 and #4. Cody fights off The Shield and manages to eliminate all of them in a series of highspots right before HHH at #5 enters. Cody fights off HHH and survives a few close calls until #6, former champion Randy Orton enters. Randy smiles and looks as if he's going to help HHH eliminate Cody, before giving an RKO to HHH. Randy eliminates HHH and eyes Cody, the two have a stare-down and fight without making any attempt to eliminate the other. The match continues until the last three men are Roman Reigns, Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton. While Randy attempts to eliminate Reigns, Cody eliminates Randy but is pulled over by Randy Orton and eliminated.

EC-Cody and Daniel Bryan are the last two men in the EC match. Daniel Bryan does a German suplex and accidentally pins himself and Cody, Cody throws his shoulder up after the three-count was made. The Championship is given to nobody pending a ruling that will be announced on Raw.

Raw-Cody Rhodes defeats Daniel Bryan in an hour long Iron Man match to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

WresltemaniaXXXI-Cody Rhodes defeats Roman Reigns in the main event to retain his WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

The End.

Bray Wyatt

Wrestlemania XXX = takes on John Cena and with the help of the family beats him.

Extreme Rules - rematch with John Cena and this time the family screws up and costs him setting up friction for the rest of the year.

Payback - Takes on WWE champion Danial Bryan and while it looks like he's about to win one of the family screws up and gets him DQed costing him the championship.

Money in the Bank - Wins the money in the bank match

Summerslam - Wyatt takes on The man named Sting after a month of Wyatt giving him a hard time and while he loses he earns the mans respect.

Wrestlemania 31 - Sting is the WWE champion and taking on the Undertaker, after Taker wins the belt Wyatt music hits and he cashes in pinning Taker and winning the belt. After the match Undertaker kneels down and hand him the urn showing respect and passing the torch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back