5 New Wrestlers

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
If you could pick 5 new wrestlers for the WWE roster from any promotion across the world past or present who would they be and why?

Nigel McGuinness:- The best pure wrestler in the buisness today, he might bore a WWE crowd though.

Doug Williams:- A big guy with lots of innovative moves.

Brock Lesnar:- WWE could have him back on their roster if they really wanted him, he's worth whatever their willing to pay him.

Samoa Joe:- He can put on the most realistic matches in wrestling at the moment.

Tom Billington:- The best wrestler ever, Chris Benoit would'nt be the wrestler he is today without the Dynamite Kid

juventud guerrerra samao joe ron killings and the james gang

Id have to say

Abyss - Have him fued with Kane and Mick Foley... Then push him for the WWE Title instead of that joke Umaga..

Aj Styles - Add him to ECW... Have fued Cm Punk... Then go for the TV Title (whenever it comes back)

Brock Lesnar - They need a big man with wrestling abilities

Kurt Angle - They need to bring him back and put him on SD!

Thats really all Id put in the WWE... They really dont have many wholes to fill.... Just bad storylines and matches

Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, The James Gang, Ron "The Truth" Killings, Rikishi.:shit:

The truth (have like a west coast east coast feud with john cena)
A.J styles (any place in wwe would be good)
Samoa Joe (he proceeds to dismantle Umaga)
Dudley Boyz (that would be pretty cool to have em back in ecw)

they should have ron killings slap john cena for trying to act black then kick his ass

Ron Killings
A.J Styles
Sting
brock Lesnar
Jeff Jarrett

I would revamp the structure and presentation of both shows. I'd have to find a lot of solid indy workers because I'd give pink slips to every "superstar" I found useless. With Smackdown it'd be the majority of the roster.

As for who I'd like to see in WWE/WWF just to see the matchups, I'd have to go with the Stinger. Back in the early '90s it would've been great to see him against Michaels or Bret Hart.

I would like see Abyss kick Umaga's butt, because Umaga is a joke, and I would like to see Ron Killings feud with either Edge or John Cena. A.J. Styles vs Shawn Michaels would be a good match. Also I would like to see Abyss vs Mankind.

got get in
1.jeff jarrett
2.aj styles
3.sting
4.bret hart(i know it will never happen)
5.eddie guerrero (r.i.p how i miss thee)

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
Bill Goldberg
Chris Jericho

For Males:
Chris Jericho
The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
AJ Styles
Abyss

and for Females:
Molly Holly
Lacy
Cheerleader Melissa
Allison Danger
Jacquline

Flames Out
Dragon

Males:
Sting
Jericho
Christpher Daniels
Petey Williams
Goldberg

Females:
Jazz
Gail Kim
Chyna
Ivory(as an active wrestler)
Madusa

Somoa Joe - He Is a Good Big Man And Can Pull Off Shit Like A Light Weight

Chris Jericho - He Was The First Undisputed Champion. He Is Great And Needs To Make A Return...As Everyone Knows Music Isnt Working 4 Him

A.J. Styles - He Can Be A High Flyer And Be A Good Wrestler Also

Teddy Hart - He Can Pull Off Crazy Moves Like Ive Never Seen

Macho Man - When He Was Good, Because He Had His Own Character And Nobody Else Can Be As Good As Him

Raven - If Vince showed him the fucking respect he deserves this time instead of making a joke out of him he could be a great addition to Smackdown or ECW because he gives awesome promos that can make your hair stand on end and also he can give some of the best matches money can buy.

DDP - I wouldn't mind seeing ol DDP out there again feuding with the likes of Booker T or someone like that.

Kanyon - Could be a good ECW guy if used correctly. Kanyon came up with some great moves throughout the match.

Luchadors like La Parka, Blitzkrieg and Halloween to spice up ECW and Smackdown

Dudleys- Bring back the whole Dudley Clan with Joel Gertner and Sign Guy Dudley this includes Buh Buh, D-Von, Spike, Dances With Dudley, etc.
I wish Big Dick Dudley was still alive (R.I.P.)

almost every man in those listsd have been in the WWE already (AJ had a short stint in WWE being a jobber for 3 days than quiting saying WWE tried o make him take roids and samoa joe ahsnt been in there so he might hes only 27 and he has done so friggin much for him to get the name he has today).

xjbiskit said:
they should have ron killings slap john cena for trying to act black then kick his ass

Hey Reatrd he stop acting black in 04 get your fact straight reatrd i should slap you like your momma used dear you hear?

Brock Lesnar - His time was far too short in the WWE. He's still got another decade of "main event" in him. Throw him on Smackdown! and have him feud with Batista

Samoa Joe - Since Kurt Angle's departure, Joe is the best thing in wrestling right now. In fact, he is pro wrestling. He moves extremely well for his size and makes every move - from the punch flurries to that nasty muscle buster - seem brutal

AJ Styles - I need not explain myself

Christopher Daniels - Ditto

Chris Sabin - He's such an amazing cruiserweight with a ridiculous amount of potential

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back