30 Years of WrestleMania Podcast

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Anyone give it a listen yet?

I mean we all are on the podcast train and currently, I'm happy with the SAS and Ross Report. Time constraints have made me look past Talk is Jericho.

Seriously?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=270641

Also, this:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=270925

ND806.gif

Kindly fuck off then and let someone else talk about it here then 'kay?

Why the hell are you creating a thread with the same TITLE and the same SUBJECT than one that was created a week ago? It's in the fucking second page, it's not like it's hidden in the Himalayas or whatever. Pay attention you fucking twat.

Coz I don't want the extreme displeasure of discussing anything in a thread made by your pasty hands. I don't give a fuck when you made it and since you haven't heard the podcast too, you are not helping THIS thread's purpose.

So, c ya.

Don't you start mister. Any podcasts yet Georgy?

I pretty much only listen to stuff on Grantland.com. They do have a weekly podcast with a wresting columnist named the Masked Man. He's cool to read and listen to but the guy he hosts it with is terrible and kills the flow of the show.

They had JR on recently.

I think it was you who posted that Triple H interview from Grantand. Good read and I read like 3 previous articles by The Masked Man after that.

JR you say? I might just head down there then.

I'd recommend the Ross Report. I mean Ross interrupts a little too much but to be honest, I'd pay to hear Ross talk in a dark room all by himself.

I think it was you who posted that Triple H interview from Grantand. Good read and I read like 3 previous articles by The Masked Man after that.

JR you say? I might just head down there then.

I'd recommend the Ross Report. I mean Ross interrupts a little too much but to be honest, I'd pay to hear Ross talk in a dark room all by himself.

It was me. Grantland is in my wheelhouse of age and maturity in sports and pop culture.

It's pretty good, I liked the Edge episode a bit more than the HBK one but otherwise a pretty decent podcast, certainly worth a listen.

You know every time I see you justin I have to suppress this urge to ask you about your crazy roommate. I know its been years but dang it its still real to me!

Edge was a pretty good interview for TIJ. Is Renee perky when I can't see her too?

You know every time I see you justin I have to suppress this urge to ask you about your crazy roommate. I know its been years but dang it its still real to me!

The closet thing I've had to a roommate the past 2-3 yrs. has been my cat.

Edge was a pretty good interview for TIJ. Is Renee perky when I can't see her too?

Edge is a pretty good interview period, Renee is still adorable & awesome even when you can't see her.

I mean this in the most respectful way, but good for you on the roommate front.

Man Talk Is Jericho just didn't do it for me. I mean I only listened to SAS shows where he had guests and not rambling redneck on his own, but TIJ goddamn it could never hook me in even with Edge and Austin as the interviewees.

I mean this in the most respectful way, but good for you on the roommate front.

Man Talk Is Jericho just didn't do it for me. I mean I only listened to SAS shows where he had guests and not rambling redneck on his own, but TIJ goddamn it could never hook me in even with Edge and Austin as the interviewees.

Too many years of solid heel work has left me hating the sound of Jericho's voice.

TIJ is actually my fave of PodcastOne shows.

I wish these guys could do there interviews in person instead of over the phone.

Mark me down as another who can't get into Talk Is Jericho.

And can't get enough of SAS. Listening to Zeb's as I type.

TIJ is actually my fave of PodcastOne shows.

I wish these guys could do there interviews in person instead of over the phone.

This. I mean Dusty's interview was great, good story but the audio quality hampered with the awesomeness.

I am happy that Austin went in with his shit when Raw came to Staples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back