• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

<3

Dexter

Undercardbob Jobberpants
Still thinking about you guys, still lurking when I can, so I thought I'd drop an update if anyone actually still remembers me at this point. It's been like... forever. Anyway...

My business is changing buildings. We're moving on up (moving on up) to the East Side (moving on up) to a much less shitty building with cheaper rent. So that's taking up 99.998% of my time, and the other 0.002% is taken by the new girlfriend... things are going well with that. Not sure where I see it going long term, if anywhere, but it's good for the here and now and that's what counts, right?

The building change-over should be done in the next few days if all goes according to plan, and I'll be able to get active around here again once that's done. Oh, and, credit to Doc for posting on my Facebook wall and reminding me that I should come check in with you guys. Doc... :worship:

X, if you haven't, get Dethalbum II. Fucking amazing.

dude!!!! I went off for a bit and then came back... and you weren't around I was wondering... Really missed you man, hope your back soon...

Still thinking about you guys, still lurking when I can, so I thought I'd drop an update if anyone actually still remembers me at this point. It's been like... forever. Anyway...

My business is changing buildings. We're moving on up (moving on up) to the East Side (moving on up) to a much less shitty building with cheaper rent. So that's taking up 99.998% of my time, and the other 0.002% is taken by the new girlfriend... things are going well with that. Not sure where I see it going long term, if anywhere, but it's good for the here and now and that's what counts, right?

The building change-over should be done in the next few days if all goes according to plan, and I'll be able to get active around here again once that's done. Oh, and, credit to Doc for posting on my Facebook wall and reminding me that I should come check in with you guys. Doc... :worship:

X, if you haven't, get Dethalbum II. Fucking amazing.

You've beeb sorely missed around these parts Dex,good to see yuo back , good to hear things are going good ror ya. Us WZ'er will beehere til our deathes of course. My perception is very much scounredled and I'mnots ure if the television screen in front of me is actually somuch more?

O=Um.

Yeah, Welcome back Dexter, I have truly missed you man. Get yer ass back on here as soon as possible.

IM''''

You've beeb sorely missed around these parts Dex,good to see yuo back , good to hear things are going good ror ya. Us WZ'er will beehere til our deathes of course. My perception is very much scounredled and I'mnots ure if the television screen in front of me is actually somuch more?

O=Um.

Yeah, Welcome back Dexter, I have truly missed you man. Get yer ass back on here as soon as possible.

IM''''

How fucked are you X? WOW!

As Scarface might say, my mind's playin' tricks on me.

That's awesome. X you are by far my favorite poster on these here forums.

I'm getting ready to take some Ambien myself, but it's for me to go to sleep. I simply don't have the will power to stay up after taking it. It's too strong.

Right on, sleep s good too.

Now go make some awesome thread tomorrow man.

I actually just made a thread in the Wrestling List section. It is called Top Five Most Realistic WWE Finishers. You should go check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back