3 inches of snow on top of 2 inches of ice

for 2 days all my clients canceled so bye bye money this paycheck, not to mention I almost got run off the road and into a snowbank no worse for the wear though so I'm lucky i guess. Stupid KY weather. Almost wish i still lived in Boston -not really-

We've had all 5 days off for the public schools. Even UK was closed for a day. When I was in high school we went 3 and a half years with no snow days. Then we got a superintendent from Alabama that had never seen snow before. Now a single flake and they get out. Pathetic.

We've got about 5 inches and then 2 inches of ice under that. Power has stayed on but internet went down for about 36 hours.

We've had all 5 days off for the public schools. Even UK was closed for a day. When I was in high school we went 3 and a half years with no snow days. Then we got a superintendent from Alabama that had never seen snow before. Now a single flake and they get out. Pathetic.

We've got about 5 inches and then 2 inches of ice under that. Power has stayed on but internet went down for about 36 hours.

Five days. Lucky bastards.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back