2nd Round Match: Shocky vs. X

Pick Your Winner

• Shocky

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.
X is X. He likes Chris Benoit more than John Cena.

Shocky is that guy who was admin when I joined, likes Brock Lesnar, and then sorta vanished. I know he's still here, but I don't see enough of him to judge properly.

This is a tough one.

I voted for X, but that's certainly not a vote against Shocky...Too bad he loses so early :(

I voted for X because he's actual a regular. I'm a part timer anymore, and pretty much non existant when it comes to wrestling. Now if it's career vs. career, I vote for me, but the year 2009 X all the way.

I voted in the same manner that Shocky did.

It's a shame that there are so many n00|3z that don't know the legend of Shocky.

This is another one where I didn't want to vote someone, but had to due to who his opponent was. Shocky is awesome, no doubt about it, but X is like a brother to me. So I voted X.

Wait till the end of the Decade awards when I bitch slap some noobsteak. I've been saving my wrestling posting for that. These children are about to get a dose of E-reality.

The New Kliq crap has got me pissed off enough, but I'm going to keep my cool. Buts eriously, Sheamus, McIntyre, Triple H and HBK all winning belts on one night. Where's my facepalm.

The New Kliq crap has got me pissed off enough, but I'm going to keep my cool. Buts eriously, Sheamus, McIntyre, Triple H and HBK all winning belts on one night. Where's my facepalm.

We want Shock-y! *clap clap clap-clap-clap* We want Shock-y! *clap clap clap-clap-clap* We want Shock-y! *clap clap clap-clap-clap* We want Shock-y! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back