• Dick Van Dyke

• I Dream of Jeannie

• The Munsters

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

50's / 60's Region - 2nd Round - Dick van Dyke Show -vs- I Dream of Jeannie -vs- The Munsters

DickVanDyke.jpg

VS

jea.jpg

VS

munsters1.jpg

THE MUNSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yes, I was afraid that the show might now have been in this tournament somehow but I guess it got a first round bye, deservedly so. Sorry Addams Family fans, but The Munsters shits all over it in every way. Great cast (Fred Gwynne! The farmer guy from Pet Sematary!), funny writing, and Halloween-y goodness abound in every single episode. I could just sit back and watch this show for days on end and never get tired of it. God I love that show.

I Dream of Jeannie? Nothing special. The Dick Van Dyke Show? Overrated.

Vote for The Munsters!

Oh hell yeah you gotta back The Munsters here. That show is like the wealthy man's Addam's Family. Great show, awesome writing and was quite hilarious. The Dick van Dyke Show as pretty meh. I thought it was pretty boring to be honest. I Dream of Jeannie was only good for watching Jeannie in a little amount of clothing.

The Munster's all the way here.

This one is such a tossup. Two of my favorite shows I loved watching while growing up. The Munsters was fucking hysterical, and I still catch it everytime it's on. Great cast, and great acting for it's time.

That being said, I LOVED the Dick Van Dyke show. Every beginning of the episode. Wondering if he's gonna, or how hes gonna slip over the foot rest always leaves me laughing. Also Dick Van Dyke is an awesome funny man as well. The cast was amazing, the gags were amazing. The whole show was freaking amazing. Dick Van Dyke gets my vote here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back