28/2/11 - Raw's LD is gonna get "Rocky".

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, after watching last weeks Raw, many things happened, multiple questions were answered, with a few new ones asked.

The first question answered was the, who's the 2-21-11 Vignette about? However obvious it was, it was revealed it was The Undertaker. As he entered, so did Triple H, who, through the art of staring, challenged Taker to a match at Wrestlemania. It was made official on WWE.com that The Undertaker will face Triple H in a match at Wrestlemania. But what will become of that tonight? I say Promo. The guys are gonna do the smallest amount of fighting before Wrestlemania, so they can save their bodies.

John Cena told the Rock that "He can blow him" and made other gay references in a Rap to counter-act Rocky's actions the week previous. We have been teased, through a picture of Rocky's foot on top of some of Cena's gear, that he will be on Raw tonight, possibly to fight back against Cena. Will we see a Rapping Rock? Who knows.

We also had a question asked by Jerry Lawler last week on Raw, after many were asked by Michael Cole. Lawler has challenged Cole to a match at Wrestlemania, but Cold has not yet accepted. He has called Lawler a "Senile old man", as well as throwing Water into his face and running away out of the picture. Will Cole finally accept Lawlers match offer? Or will he face a beatdown in the hands of Lawler from declining?

We saw Sheamus approach Daniel Bryan after being beaten by Mark Henry, telling Bryan he thinks it would be "funny" if he "ripped his head off". Will we see some progress on this today? Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan? New Champs??

Finally, in last weeks Main Event, we saw the Tag Team Titles change hands TWICE. John Cena and The Miz won them from The Corre, only to lose them in a re-match, where The Miz hit Cena with a Skull Crushing Finale whilst Heath Slater was on his back. This allowed Slater to get the pin and the win to retain the Titles. Will Cena react against Miz? Or will he sit backstage soaking with a Bowl of Fruity Pebbles?

All this and more to come from tonights Raw.

The funny thing about it is, if The Rock comes out and starts rapping, not only will it be better then Cena's, it will surely be funnier. They might have to keep their finger near the button to be ready to censor lol.

rock will try & rip cena a new one tonight's raw but i don't think he'll be there in person just a vid

rocks great on the mic but don't think he can out rap cena(rap is cena gimmick not the rocks)don't think he's going to try no need to too

he can just be the rock which is enough

His rap will come off as better though, if it happened. Because I guarantee it will be funnier.

It won't be a question of "out rapping" him. It would be a matter of trying to out-do him at his own shit and it would end at one rap from The Rock.

The Rock has always imitated his opponents and anyone he felt like. So, if they are going to talk back and forth, why wouldn't The Rock do it?

I am not saying it is a lock to happen, but I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if The Rock did kick a quick 10 bars or something just to fuck with Cena. It really sounds that unlikely?

Rock might not even rap, he might whip out the ol' geetar!

Check Cena on into the ol' Smackdown Hotel.

P.S. I've said ol' far to much today.

HA! Chris Jericho is on ABC right with on Dancing With The Stars and Impact just had a commercial on RAW. That was some good shit.

Poor Sheamus got wrecked pretty bad. Pedigree.Table.Airbourne.Bad Night. LOL

There have already been countless "Is Sheamus Being Buried" threads. I suspect those will pick up now.

Raw was good. Even with the tumultuous amount of talking there was, I really enjoyed it. Triple H was good at the start, putting Sheamus through the Announce Table. I thought it was a strange time for Evan Bourne to return after that, but it seemed fit, as a moment like this would be the perfect time for him to take advantage of a situation, no matter how botched that kick to the head was. Nice to see Bourne back on the T.V though, he's exciting.

Then we saw Cole accept his match against Lawler on Two Conditions. 1) His Trainer is in his Corner and 2) He picks the Referee. So, Lawler accepts the match, he does not care about the conditions. Jack Swagger is introduced as Cole's Trainer. He then goes on to put Lawler in the Ankle Lock. Swagger looked pretty fucking brutal here. I've always been a fan of him, but it's a shame he's pretty wasted nowadays.

There's a showdown between Orton and Punk, where Punk and The New Nexus are about to come to the Ring to take out Orton, but the GM Chimes in, to say that Orton will face each member of New Nexus over the next few weeks. If Orton wins the matches, then the that Nexus member is banned from Ringside. If he loses, that Nexus member gets to be in Punks Corner. I like this idea, it's alright. Obviously, McGillicutty isn't gonna be in Punk's Corner, but I believe Ryan & Otunga have possibilities. If anyone, Otunga will be in Punk's Corner at their Wrestlemania Match, I don't see Punk on his own here.

Now The Miz comes out to cut a Promo on Rock and Cena. Eventually, Cena turns up, with a "Doctors Note" for The Miz and goes on and on about Miz and an OCD. After all the crap, Cena challenges Riley to a match, where if Cena wins, Riley is fired. However, if Riley wins, next week on Raw, he has to admit The Miz is AWESOME. I actually thought this was pretty good to be honest. Yeah, the stipulations were pretty stupid, but once the GM chimed in and announced it would be a Steel Cage Match, I was pretty looking forward to this one.

Divas Battle Royal. A Bella wins and becomes number one contender. Not sure about anything else that happened, I was making Coffee. These matches don't interest me at all.

Now there are two Promos in a Row. Rock cuts his on Cena. Goes on for a while, but I enjoyed it, sort of. There's a lot of "If Rock says he brings it, why didn't he show up in person?" going around and I do agree there. It wasn't as good as it could've been if Rock has showed up in Buffalo. He ends with calling Cena a bitch. Classic Rock there, but it was nothing truly special. Then we have Shawn Michaels in a Pre-Taped Video, where he talks about The Undertaker & HHH's match at Wrestlemania. Couple of decent Promos here, nothing to go over the top about.

Then Daniel Bryan comes out, only to be attacked by The Miz who doesn't want to waste time, so tells them to lower the Cage and start the Match. The two men come out and the match starts. Possibly the most enjoyable part of the night here. When Cena goes to get out the Door, Miz stops him, slamming the Door into his face. He even snaps a pic of Cena in trouble and Tweets it worldwide (@mikethemiz if you wanna see it). I thought it was a shame that Cena won this match. Riley looked really good here and it was just a case that Cena overpowered Miz to burst out. Miz hitting him with the Skull Crushing Finale at the end was a nice touch.

Overall, a nice Raw. Hoping that last week was a one-off and we don't see Sheamus touch the US Title. Nice to see Bourne back. Again, not enough Wrestling, but with so many promos to pull in the next few weeks, it's bound to happen. We've got Stone Cold in next week to talk about Tough Enough, who bets we'll see a Stunner? Anyway, at least we got something to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back