• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

25 Random things about yourself

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
The fad is sweeping Facebook and other social networks. Whow ants to make one?

1.) I post on a wrestling Forum
2.) I have a hamster named after the Blitzkrieg.
3.) People who know that I am a history major think that is funny.
4.) I run a ball hockey league
5.) I love to talk in person, a lot
6.) I am very tall, but too short to change the staircase light bulb
7.) I work with disabled people during the summer
8.) I love camping. I plan a huge trip every summer
9.) My mom had skin cancer when I was young, but she beat it.
10.) The scariest dream I have ever had is a dream of my father dying
11.) I love poutine
12.) I haven't been back to my hometown in a few years, and don't want to. It scares me.
13.) I met my girlfriend through my bestfriend's friend, who was her best friend. We ended up being neighbours in University
14.) I have a Brita, and a Brita faucet, and some of the best water in the world to drink, yet I still buy bottled water.
15.) I have a stuffed animal since I was born and still have him. His name is super pup
16.) My favourite book is Lord of the Rings
17.) As a kid I loved tacos. One time I bit through my lip as a kid, and missed taco night and I still remember how sad I was.
18.) Final Fantasy is my favourite nintendo game.
19.) I have been north of the 60th parallel
20.) I have a gold LG Shine as my main phone
21.) Every Thursday afternoon, I hang out with my friends Brittaney and Kim, where we eat junk food, and talk about anything from Lost to how to drink tea.
22.) I eat a lot of ketchup everyday
23.) I like to look through the phonebook for people with the same last name as mine.
24.) My cat always sits on my lap whenever I try to type.
25.) I made a joke to Robyn that I was going to body check her down the stairs, and at that exact moment, I almost tripped and fell down the stairs

Oh God, I'll bite.

1) I'm a sociology major, which is why I hang around in the Cigar Lounge/Ethics Centre so much. Social/political issues are my thing.
2) Related to that, I despise racism, sexism, homophobia and everything along those lines. I cannot respect people who display these beliefs.
3) I love my pets as much as I love my family and TM. I don't understand people who think humans are superior to animals. We are animals.
4) I will not eat at a restaurant that does not serve chicken strips. I hate pretentious food.
5) I have about $1000 worth of high end bath and shower products. It's a sick addiction.
6) I lived in the same house from birth until the time I left for university.
7) I read Garfield every day, as it's delivered to my inbox.
8) Any show/movie that involves time travel infuriates me. This season of Lost is far inferior to previous seasons IMO because of this.
9) I really hate when people are wrong, but I've found they generally don't like to be corrected.
10) Grammatical mistakes make me twitchy.
11) I'm terrible at math, to the point where I failed math 11 in high school. I can't do a damn thing without a calculator.
12) I don't much like to talk to people and can come across snobby. I am a bit of a snob, but I'm not rude, just shy.
13) I'm the worst liar on the planet. Seriously. I don't even bother, because the guilt eats me alive, even if its a small lie.
14) I can't remember a time in my childhood where we didn't own a cat.
15) I love dogs, but I'm allergic to them. For some reason I'm not allergic to cats.
16) My favourite colour is purple, but it has to be a warm, dark shade of purple. Aubergine?
17) I worry about anything. If there's nothing to worry about, I'll make up a hypothetical situation to worry about.
18) I read almost every single Baby Sitters Club book as a preteen.
19) I hate camping. I only go to make TM happy. If you want bug bites, sunburns, and a diet of meat byproducts, go camping.
20) I'm also tall. TM and I are going to have mutant tall children if we ever breed.
21) I can remember being 2 years old, and can even remember dreams I had at that age.
22) I wore glasses from age 7-15. I still do sometimes, but I wear contacts most of the time.
23) I was my adult height at age 12. I'm just shy of 5'9. I stuck out like a sore thumb.
24) I can't sleep on cheap sheets. I just can't. They feel gross.
25) Doing dishes is my least favourite piece of housework.

1. I have an addiction to air freshners(I have atleast 4-5 bottles of spray in my bathroom, numerous plug-ins, and other random airfreshners)
2. I came "out" last year
3. When I came "out" my mother cried, step father cursed
4. My favorite non-reality TV shows are Lost & Video on Trial
5. I own every Beyonce & Destiny's Child CD and pretty know every lyric(and they said they didn't no I was gay)
6. I'm a fast food addict, eat is usally every day
7. I'm short and usually surround myself with other short people
8. I met my best friend Avis in the girls locker room at school(don't ask)
9. I'm going to University and as of now have no clue what I want to do
10. I hate kids, but love my nephew and neice
11. I hate pants
12. I love Jello
13. I'm very akward or so say my friends
14. I hate mayo, mushrooms, cheese slices, hot dogs, tomatos and fish
15. I have had crushes on two teachers(one male in grade 12, female in grade 3)
16. I love chocolate milk
17. My dream is to be on Big Brother(very low goals/dreams)
18. I have acted at the provincial level and got an honourable mention
19. I bite the inside of my mouth constantly
20. I actually wanted Hilary Clinton to win over Obama at first
21. I support the Green Party of Canada, but my parents are the horrible Conservatives
22. I recently became an insomniac
23. I'm generally a very nice person in "real" life but am known for being very argumenative and annoying
24. Another dream of mine is to move to Hollywood(to act or stalk)
25. My favorite sports team are the Montreal Canadiens, New England Patriots, LA Lakers and the Boston Redsocks.

1) I eat Indian or Persian food at least once a week.
2) I am obsessed with living until I am at least 85.
3) I am an adrenaline addict (hence why I love such things as skydiving, bungee jumping, and zorbing).
4) I aspire to get a PhD in Economics
5) I read academic economics and philosophy journals for fun.
6) I must do a Sudoku and two crossword puzzles in the morning or else I feel out of whack for the rest of the day.
7) I prefer to sleep on couches rather than beds.
8) I really want to move to either Las Vegas or Miami.
9) I am left-handed.
10) My favorite breeds of dog are Pugs and Rottweilers.
11) I hate drinking alcohol for the simple reason that I hate having hangovers with a passion.
12) My favorite color is red.
13) I love horror films.
14) I have broken my nose on two different occasions in a boxing ring.
15) I can't stand the Kennedy family.
16) I like to spend about an hour a day listening to music while pacing around my living room.
17) I love the Washington Redskins as much as the most avid Redsox fan.
18) I only watch DVDs with subtitles so I can watch films at either 1.5 or 2 speed.
19) Besides summertime, I always wear a hoodie.
20) My hair grows uber-fast and I have to cut it often.
21) I am half Irish, one quarter Cuban, and one quarter Bolivian.
22) Although I am Latino, I can't speak Spanish for shit.
23) Whenever I go to someone's house, I have to see what their TV and countertops look like.
24) People think that I am stand-offish, when in fact I am just extremely shy.
25) I have an obsession with Air Jordan XIII shoes.

1) I'm drunk right now
2) I love canadian club
3) I used to have a toy dog that had super powers
4)Its only 5.30 and I'm drunk :(
5) I think i'm an alcoholic.
6) I'm running out of things...
7) Booyah
8)) I have an Alf teddy bear i got given in hospital when i was born it is sitting right next to me now
9) I just drank the last drop of my drink
10) I'm sad :(
11) its ok I just got another one.
12) I workedtoday but i have a three day weekend.
13) I haven't had sex in six months.
14) I'm hungry
15) Bitch cook me some eggs
16) I SAID BITCH COOK ME SOME FUCKING EGGS.
17) TM and I are bestys.
18) Ugh.
19) I love waffles, yet I have never had one in my life
20) that is all.

All of the following things are true.

1. I once wore 37 pairs of underwear at the same time.
2. I fall up the stairs more often than down.
3. I've eaten chalk.
4. I've eaten magnets.
5. I once had 9.4 million dollars to my name.
6. I broke a cinder block with a right punch once.
7. I shot a nerf gun into a loose tooth once to knock it out.
8. I've never seen a Quentin Tarantino movie.
9. My favorite band was the Backstreet Boys until I was 14.
10. I was in a reality show on Lifetime.
11. I really do think the way I post on here.
12. I regularly slap myself in the face to the beat of rock music.
13. I didn't see a naked woman until I was 20.
14. I've seen the movie That Thing You Do over 300 times
15. I've read every Garfield strip ever published.
16. I've eaten dog food and liked it.
17. I was presumed kidnapped when I was a year old.
18. I left a poker game with over 700,000 dollars in cash on me one night.
19. I kicked a duck in the head once.
20. I spin a stuffed moose around by the antlers every night.
21. 40% of my walls are covered with jigsaw puzzles.
22. I know every word to the scripts of 85 episodes of I Love Lucy
23. I saw TMNT in theaters 14 times.
24. There are 72 clocks in my house.
25. I like to sit on rooftops and sing Barney songs.

1) I'm drunk right now
2) I love canadian club
3) I used to have a toy dog that had super powers
4)Its only 5.30 and I'm drunk :(
5) I think i'm an alcoholic.
6) I'm running out of things...
7) Booyah
8)) I have an Alf teddy bear i got given in hospital when i was born it is sitting right next to me now
9) I just drank the last drop of my drink
10) I'm sad :(
11) its ok I just got another one.
12) I workedtoday but i have a three day weekend.
13) I haven't had sex in six months.
14) I'm hungry
15) Bitch cook me some eggs
16) I SAID BITCH COOK ME SOME FUCKING EGGS.
17) TM and I are bestys.
18) Ugh.
19) I love waffles, yet I have never had one in my life
20) that is all.

hahahahaha. omg. you made me laugh so hard! lol. if i could, i would give you rep, but its neutural or something. lol, thanks for the laughs

1. I'm addicted to a wrestling forum.
2. I'm actually a really shy person.
3. My obsession with Shawn Michaels grows whenever I see him wrestle.
4. I'm quite scared about how far i can go.
5. I love my boobs.
6. I made the HBK-aholic Centre of Applied Ethics what it is today.
7. Which makes me amazing.
8. I played Rugby League for the last 10 years of my life.
9. I've been injured twice, once with concussion, once with a dislocated shoulder.
10. Both were when I had switched positions to hooker, as ours was injured.
11. I just laughed at hooker. I love my dirty mind.
12. I've been a 'mummy' since I was 13.
13. It's the best thing in the world.
14. I want to become a Primary School teacher
15. But i want a psychology degree first.
16. I have size 3 feet, meaning I buy shoes from the kids section.
17. I go to college 5 days a week, studying Psychology, Sociology, Literature, History, Computing, and PTE (Philosophy, theology, and Ethics.)
18. I had an e-wedding
19. KB thinks I'm bi, but I'm not.
20. I could play Rugby League for England, if I wanted.
21. My best friend is pregnant with an afro baby. But she's not keeping it :(.
22. I was a math and English geek when I was in High School.
23. I love Me to You bears so much I want all of them.
24. I usually hate Valentines Day, but I'm actually quite excited about it this year.
25. It's quite hard to think of 25 things to say.

1. I cant stand mayonaise, it makes me gag.
2. I'm actually the most open minded person in my family.
3. My dream is to someday be involved in wrestling, in any capacity.
4. I get called "impossible" a lot.
5. Chris Jericho is my role model, seriously!
6. I'm home schooled because of a bad nerve problem.
7. I have a pet beagle named Flippy.
8. My favorite band is 3 Doors Down.
9. My Dad died on Thanksgiving day 2005.
10. I've been on a panty raid before, when I was 12.
11. My favorite color is red.

Here's the one I already posted on Facebook a few weeks ago:

1. I write lists of about everything, either literally or just in my head.

2. I don't go out of my way to fit in, but I severely look down on those people that feel this incredible lust for NOT fitting in, because I feel that's equally as pathetic as being a suck-up to the masses, just in reverse. Neither deserves a cookie.

3. There are only a few things that I drink. Orange Gatorade, Brisk/Nestea, lemonade, fruit punch, orange juice, water when I'm out somewhere, and the occasional apple juice, and that's really it, for my entire life.

4. I've only had maybe 4 or 5 hairstyles in my life, if you can even call it that.

5. I still have yet to come across a single thing about country music that I enjoy. I think most of the women that everybody fawns over aren't that attractive, the lifestyle is an pathetic bore, the accent and the lexicon are pitiful, the music is annoying, and the blind optimism is foolish.

6. I don't sing unless I'm in my car by myself, in which case its almost impossible for me NOT to sing when I'm blasting music from my Zen.

7. I still really hate driving unless I'm the only person on the road and I know where I am so I don't have to worry about getting any tickets, getting into any accidents, or looking incredibly stupid.

8. I honestly do think I'm right about nearly everything I say. Otherwise, I'd change my opinion into the thing I thought was correct. Why say something you don't believe is the right answer? That's not ego, that's confidence, and if I'm proven wrong, I'm fully willing to admit my errors.

9. Terminator 2: Judgment Day is always gonna have a special place in my heart as my favorite movie, despite how I don't think its the BEST movie I've ever seen. That award goes to The Shawshank Redemption, most likely.

10. I don't understand why people can't make plans and then follow through with them. If you don't know if you can do it, don't say yes, say "maybe", and let the person know ahead of time. If you say yes and something comes up, inform the person as soon as you know - don't just let them hang on that previous "yes" answer until the time comes and then you opt out and say you forgot.

11. I hate it when people aren't punctual. If you've got a movie that starts at 8pm, don't show up at the theatre at 7:50 and expect to stand in line for 15 minutes to get your tickets and food and miss part of the movie. You paid to see the movie, and you're taking away what you paid for. Show up early. You don't have to show up at 6:30, but be there within adequate time to not be walking in and searching for any random seat you can find while the opening credits are already going on.

12. I don't give a shit about other cultures and history. I have no interest in watching some uncivilized tribal Africans dance around a fire and throw a bunch of animal bones on the ground to pray for rain. They've never seen an airplane before and they have no paved roads. Clearly, they are lower on the hierarchy and matter less.

13. A byproduct of that is how I have no interest in travel. Why would I want to go out of my way to go to Paris and take a picture of myself in front of the Eiffel Tower? Its just a building. It doesn't matter to me. There are only a few places I'd ever like to go travel to, and that's Hollywood, Paris, Tokyo, and London, and in each of those, I would care less about site-seeing. I'd much rather enjoy just living in the area for a little bit and seeing how people act. Eat some food that I don't get around here, talk to a lot of people, bang a hot British/Japanese chick, etc. I don't need to get a picture of myself in front of Parliament or the Hollywood Sign.

14. To go along with this, I think its ridiculous that people want to look up their heritage when it comes to their ethnicity. So what if your ancestors came from Ireland or Sudan or something? That's not you! You mean to tell me your great great great great great grandfather being from Sicily means you're a hardcore Italian and the things that country went through have been passed on to you? Bull. You're who you are because of your own parents, the part of this country that you live in, and you're own experiences. I'm part Italian, English, French, German, and Polish...but am I who I am because of some Polish rituals or whatever? Fuck no.

15. Despite how big of a movie guy I am, I haven't ever seen an Indiana Jones or Back to the Future movie. The reason why I haven't just rented them by now is because I think most people see them when they're little and grow attached to them because of it, and if I was to watch them at my age, they wouldn't have the same magic, so I wouldn't enjoy them.

16. As I've documented a million times already, I'm a guy who feels guilty if he can't fix everybody's problems. HOWEVER, if I discover someone is trying purposely to guilt-trip me, I do a complete 180, and I no longer give a shit, and I will actually go out of my way to make it worse for them. Guilt-tripping people is one of the worst things you can do, so you deserve the punishment.

17. Something in my gut just keeps telling me that I shouldn't be a teacher/writer, but I should be a psychologist/writer instead.

18. I look more attractive without my glasses on, but I wouldn't get contacts. The ability to put on a pair of glasses and change my appearance is too important to me, as it allows flexibility. I don't know, maybe I'm just weird lol. Plus, I don't think I'd be able to poke my eye like that.

19. I really don't think people should tamper with time travel. Not that I think we CAN manipulate it anyway, but if we did, I think it would be the end of existence. Someone would be overzealous and would go back in time to the Big Bang and ruin it all.

20. I think its annoying that Trenton is a town in NJ, because I'd love to name my future son Trenton "Trent" Anthony Mango, as Trenton is the only longer version of the name Trent which would thusly be his nickname. Since my dad was Vincent Andrew Mango and I'm Anthony Vincent Mango, I feel I should continue the "dad's first name as son's middle name" thing, but at the same time, I want my kid to have a first name that can have a long and short form, like Anthony/Tony, and Trent is one of my favorite short names that is a bit out of the norm (ie, isn't Jonathan, Nicholas, Richard, Thomas, all those boring ones). We'll see.

21. I only like using good mechanical pencils with grips (Staedtler is the brand I use) or felt tip black pens that aren't too fat. And I try to make it so my pens are always either gray, silver, or black, not any other colors. Never liked ballpoint pens or #2 pencils.

22. I care way too much about people. I'm too protective of their futures. This makes me come across as the bad parent too many times to my friends, but I'm really just looking out for them. Some know that, some refuse to admit it and just think I'm being an asshole.

23. One of my favorite words is "oblivion". It sounds kind of strange but also classy, and its meaning is incredibly powerful.

24. I hate the beach and the ocean, but I love feeling water on my hands. I think its so soothing.

25. Ask me and I'll probably tell. Unless its about someone else. Then, I have to honor my ability to hold secrets very well. But as for me, I have virtually nothing to hide. I just don't tell people random things about me at random times without them asking. Even during this 25 random facts thing, I'm not really divulging that much information about who I truly am.

1. I haven't drank a cup of milk in over 5 years.
2. I constantly switch my pillow over to the cool side when i am trying to sleep.
3. Unless its under 30 degrees, i can't sleep properly.
4. I never step a foot outside during august.
5. The only sports i watch are MMA and Basketball
6. My favorite team are the Detroit Pistons.
7. My favorite player is Chauncey Billups.
8. I enjoy subtitles.
9. I am 6'4.
10. I hate loud noises.
11. I am very paranoid.
12. Anything i enjoy doing whether it be playing games, reading books, or watching movies. I must do between the hours of 12 am to 7 am.
13. If when morning comes its raining, snowing, or Grey skies. I stay up the whole day.
14. Any other type of day i go to sleep.
15. My favorite color is purple.
16. My favorite video game of all time is Final Fantasy 6
17. I love raspberries.
18. I am mostly Spainaird with a bit of Peruvian.
19. My favorite MMA fighter is Mirko Filipović.
20. The scent of ketchup makes me wanna vomit.
21. My favorite beer is Heineken.
22. My favorite movie is City Of God.
23. I own a English Bulldog.
24. I am a avid collector of PVC figures.
25. I enjoy taking a shower.

12. I tend to stay up all night.
13. I cant type 25 sentances on my ipod.
14. I love sunchips.
15. I do really stupid things when I stay up late.
16. I have a weakness for latina's.
17. I've been compared to Edward Cullen....and I'm ashamed of that.
18. My last name is Smith.
19. I have a fan group. The "Smithaddicts"
20. You cant see me.
21. I'm the proud owner of a 89 Camaro.
22. I'm a lucky guy.
23. I love the Carolina Panthers.
24. I'm "sweet"
25. I've almost been thrown out of multiple hotels.

21) I'm still drinking
22) I'm still sad :(
23) Almost out of coke. shall go to the shop soon
24) it is now 6. all is well.
25) :( That bitch never cooked me eggs.

12. I tend to stay up all night.
13. I cant type 25 sentances on my ipod.
14. I love sunchips.
15. I do really stupid things when I stay up late.
16. I have a weakness for latina's.
17. I've been compared to Edward Cullen....and I'm ashamed of that.
18. My last name is Smith.
19. I have a fan group. The "Smithaddicts"
20. You cant see me.
21. I'm the proud owner of a 89 Camaro.
22. I'm a lucky guy.
23. I love the Carolina Panthers.
24. I'm "sweet"
25. I've almost been thrown out of multiple hotels.

sweet ass. I had an 83

I'll have a go at this.....

1. I've been a pro wrestling fan since I was 7

2. The early '90s Hasbro WWF action figures are actually what got me into wrestling

3. My favorite wrestler of all-time switches back and forth often between Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Undertaker

4. I'm also a big music fan and historian (not a professional one, but I should be)

5. The Beatles are my favorite band (hence my screen name)

6. Some of my biggest fears are spiders, airplanes (which I refuse to ever fly on), and people

7. I am pretty short for a guy (I'm 5'5)

8. I have to sleep every night with a fan and the radio on; other-wise I won't sleep

9. I like to go for random drives late at night

10. Winter is my favorite season and I love snow

11. At one point in time, I was a really good ping-pong player

12. I have practically no social life

13. I'm scared, yet fascniated with death

14. I have the weirdest eating habits of probably anyone you've ever met.

15. I play guitar somewhat

16. I sleep like a mummy, or so I've been told

17. I love cats

18. My biggest weakness is either my lack of confidence in myself, or my fear of making changes in life

19. I've worked at the same job for almost 7 years, which I started in high school.

20. I've never been in a serious relationship with a female; I've just had bad luck in that department :(

21. I'm generally a liberal when it comes to political and social issues

22. Whenever I write anything (be it blogs, or posts on message boards, or reports I did in school), I always write much more than the average person. I've freaked many people out over the years about how long my writing is. With any project, I tend to always do more than I need to, or I do things in a more difficult fashion than everyone else.

23. I was a very good student in school.

24. With the exception of walking and eating french fries, I am very slow at everything I do

25. I am 24 years old, and have no idea what I want to do with my life. :/

well you wouldn't like the latest Samuel L Jackson movie... Spiders on a plane.

Same storyline, different phobia.

25? That's a lot. Let's see...

1. I hate my hair, long or short, so I just let it go until it really is unbearably long.
2. I bite my nails obsessively.
3. I'm a big fan of indy comic books, and don't read any of the common superhero ones.
4. On the same note, I read about 7 webcomics on a regular basis.
5. I'm trying to set the new Curveball high score, and its hard.
6. There's 153 books on my desk.
7. There's 82 on the bookshelf next to me.
8. There's 57 on the other shelf.
9. There's 25 more scattered about.
10. I own 317 books.
11. I've got 72 wrestling DVDs (counting each disc as its own DVD)
12. I just got an LG Scoop and it's pretty nice.
13. I work at McDonalds and it sucks.
14. I just found more books, but I'm not counting them.
15. Terry Pratchett is my new favorite author.
16. I found out this Monday that USA has some awesome programming and I don't watch Burn Notice nearly enough.
17. I built the computer I'm typing this on.
18. I'm a geek in the extreme.
19. I've got a PS3 and it owns except for the lack of Trophies and good DLC.
20. I'm thinking about buying more books right now.
21. I used to be into D&D, but I'm selling off a lot of the manuals for some cash money.
22. My first watch was made and purchased in Canada.
23. My current watch is John Cena themed.
24. There's about 4000 songs on my iPod right now.
25. I'm surprised I made it to 25, and then copped out on the last one.

1. My favorite show is One Tree Hill
2. I've always wanted to punch Dana Jacbosen from ESPN's First Take in the face.
3. My favorite food is maccaroni and cheese with spaghetti sauce.
4. I can not walk in a straight line.
5. I love BBQ with my stir fry.
6. I can't study when it's quiet.
7. I love syrup on my omelet and hash browns.
8. I hate tea with a passion.
9. I used to read the Babysitter's Club
10. Evanescence is my favorite group.
11. I want to have sex with Sophia Bush and Olivia Munn.
12. I don't like short hair on girls.
13. I believe I have a stalker on campus.
14. I can not go anywhere without my MP3 player.
15. I like to read while I poop (usually a WWE Magazine)
16. Only two things I'm scared of are bees and dying alone.
17. Dane Cook is my least favorite comedian.
18. I hate movies that last shorter than 2 hours.
19. Never seen Lost or Grey's Anatomy
20. Like to look at the squirrels while I'm walking to class (they are everywhere)
21. Will never understand rugby.
22. Always wanted to visit Australia and learn the ways of the Aborigines.
23. Want to move to St. Louis after I graduate.
24. Can eat at least 10 pieces of pizza at one sitting.
25. Was stung in the ear by a bee when I was 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back