• Bust

• In Between

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Success, Bust or In Between Series
Brought to you by IDR

----------

You know the series by now, I'd hope, but for those of you who don't, here's the run down:

• Former talents of TNA are to be critiqued regarding their work with TNA, and only their work with TNA for the basis of these polls.
• Any work from the performer that was not done during his/her tenure during TNA should not factor into your vote.
• You can vote them either a success, a bust or in-between if you don't feel they deserve either extreme.​

In addition to your vote, I'd like to know why you feel the way you do. Why was this particular character a success, a bust or in-between? Remember, these are still NO SPAM threads, so spam replies will not be accepted, and will be warned/infracted over to boot. Take the time to formulate an answer that people can get behind or debate.

----------

Next in the series is…

Love.jpg

Angelina Love

Years with TNA: 4 (2007-2009, 2010-2012)
Number of titles runs: TNA Women's Knockouts Champion (x5), TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship (x1)

Notable Feuds:

• ODB & Roxxi Laveaux via The Beautiful People (2007)
• Gail Kim via The Beautiful People (2008)
• Taylor Wilde (2008)
• Awesome Kong (2009)
• Tara (2009)
• ODB w/Cody Deaner (2009)
• The Beautiful People w/Lacey Von Erich (2010)
• Madison Rayne (2010)
• Madison Rayne w/Tara via Velvet Sky (2010)
• Velvet Sky via Winter (2011)
• Mickie James via Winter (2011)​

Other Accomplishments:

• Debuted in TNA in 2007 at Bound For Glory IV
• Was a founding member of The Beautiful People
• Ranked as the #2 best 50 female single wrestlers in 2009 and 2010​

Previous Polls:

Success

01. Christian Cage – 87.72% Success, 12.28% In Between, 0% Bust
07. Awesome Kong – 82.61% Success, 13.04% Bust, 4.35% In Between
22. Alex Shelley – 75.00% Success, 0.00% Bust, 25.00% In Between
08. Christopher Daniels – 68.97% Success, 20.69% In Between, 10.34% Bust
19. Kevin Nash – 67.57% Success, 24.32% In Between, 8.11% Bust
05. Senshi – 66.67% Success, 28.57% In Between, 4.76% Bust
04. Gail Kim – 61.54% Success, 19.23% In Between, 19.23% Bust
20. Ron Killings – 57.58% Success, 6.06% Bust, 36.36% In Between
21. Ric Flair – 44.00% Success, 28.00% Bust, 28.00% In Between
15. Sabu – 43.59% Success, 33.3% Bust, 23.08% In Between
14. "The Franchise" Shane Douglas – 35.90% Success, 35.90% Bust, 28.21%% In Between

Bust

09. Consequences Creed – 80.77% Bust, 19.23% In Between, 0.00% Success
13. Johnny Devine – 79.31% Bust, 17.24% In Between, 3.45% Success
18. Matt Hardy – 67.02% Bust, 26.60% In Between, 6.38% Success
12. Traci Brooks – 61.29% Bust, 25.81% In Between, 12.90% Success
06. Monty Brown – 54.05% Bust, 27.03% In Between, 18.92% Success
11. The Naturals – 48.00% Bust, 28.00% Success, 24.00% In Between
02. Booker T – 46.43% Bust, 33.93% In Between, 19.64% Success

In Between

16. Homicide – 62.50% In Between, 21.88% Success, 15.63% Bust
03. Petey Williams – 52.50% In Between, 35.00% Success, 12.50% Bust
17. Jay Lethal – 52.38% In Between, 38.10% Success, 9.52% Bust
10. Sheik Abdul Bashir – 44.00% In Between, 44.00% Bust, 12.00% Success

Have a request?

Send me a PM with the wrestler, manager, etc. you want to see in the series and if I feel it'll spark discussion I'll do it.​

I'm gonna have a really tough time believing anyone who votes Love anything but a rousing success. She's a five-time Knockouts Champion (most in company history) and was one of the founding members of what is/was the most popular female wrestling stable in recent history with The Beautiful People. Even if the last few months she spent in TNA were unmemorable, can you honestly remember a single match where Love wasn't still performing to the best of her abilities, or a match where she really fucked much (if anything) up at all?

Absolute, 100% success.

I wasn't watching when Love debuted and the genesis of TBP, but considering her accolades I'd have to say she was a success in TNA. Like you said IDR, she a 5-time KO champ, and she wasn't bad in the ring from what I used to see, definitely better than Velvet in that respect. The whole "zombie" thing with Winter (where is she btw?) was stupid, but everything else prior to that was great. So I'll go with success.

Angelina was without a doubt a success. In my opinion she is the greatest Knockout in the history of the division. Sure Gail Kim has been dominant and Awesome Kong was a beast, but Angelina ruled the division for the better part of her run in TNA. The Beautiful people is easily one of the best women's teams in wrestling history. Cleansing TNA one ugly person at a time. She had some great PPV matches with Kong and Tara. TNA was really onto something with Angelina before her visa issues popped up . Since her return she was misused and I think it was time for her to move onto something else for awhile. I wouldn't be surprised to see her return to TNA someday.

I highly doubt anyone will be able to say she wasn't a success and give a good reason why. Angelina was one of the biggest successes in TNA Knockout history. She was a record setting 5 time Knockout Champion, a leader of the Beautiful People stable, and even held the Knockout Tag Team Championship once. She accomplished everything that a woman can in the federation, so not only would I consider Angelina Love to be a success in TNA, but I would consider her to be one of the girls who set the standard for everyone else to live up to in the near future.

Without a doubt Angelina Love was a success. TBP were one of the hottest things in TNA during her first run. Their segments consistently scored some of the shows highest ratings (if you care about segment ratings). It's a real shame TNA didn't keep the TBP longer when she returned for her second run and instead we got the Winter saga which didn't really go anywhere, especially after Gail Kim came back and became the focus.

TNA really dropped the ball on not focusing on TBP after Angelina returned from her work visa issues. Their ring entrance alone practically guaranteed views.

Years with TNA: 4 (2007-2009, 2010-2012)
Number of titles runs: TNA Women's Knockouts Champion (x5), TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship (x1)

Notable Feuds:

• ODB & Roxxi Laveaux via The Beautiful People (2007)
• Gail Kim via The Beautiful People (2008)
• Taylor Wilde (2008)
• Awesome Kong (2009)
• Tara (2009)
• ODB w/Cody Deaner (2009)
• The Beautiful People w/Lacey Von Erich (2010)
• Madison Rayne (2010)
• Madison Rayne w/Tara via Velvet Sky (2010)
• Velvet Sky via Winter (2011)
• Mickie James via Winter (2011)​

Other Accomplishments:

• Debuted in TNA in 2007 at Bound For Glory IV
• Was a founding member of The Beautiful People
• Ranked as the #2 best 50 female single wrestlers in 2009 and 2010​

[/INDENT][/QUOTE] Not only is angelina a success she is one of the top divas ever to compete in the ring! Founding member of the BP 5x knockout champion 1 time tag team champion. Her feuds are legendary from madison rayne,awesome kong,mickie james,roxxie,Gail Kim list goes on and on. At one time she was rated no 2 female wrestler for two years in a row! I will find it impossible for anyone to call her anything but a success unless your a hater. Plus to me she is hot!! I really hope she winds up in the E but i doubt it. Her Image to me vinnie mac wouldnt like too much! But yes she is a rounding success. :worship:Angelina Love

i say a success when her character was treated serious, but when she wasnt she was a bust, BUT the fault goes to TNA and TNA alone for her ending failures. She was hot (both in the ring and just on looks alone) and was part of a great team that was heelish and was entertaining, then she had to leave because of visa issues, returned and wasnt quite pushed like she should've been, but was still good and was still great in the ring, but then they got her into the program with Winter and she went downhill, very fast and that's not on her. it wasnt her idea to have this stupid story of her being a zombie, then understanding then not even finish the story at all!!! i mean, if you are going to have someone go heel thanks to someone controlling them at least let them turn face and not have to story just disappear like it did. Love though (thanks to her earlier success) is a success to me.

I'd vote a success

to correct you, she had worked in TNA way back in 2003-04, before being signed to a WWE development deal from 2004-2007

Definitely a success. 5 time champ, leader of The Beautiful People. Probably the most successful women's wrestler in TNA history. There isn't really much else to say that someone else already hasn't. Success all the way.

She may have been off the radar for the last few months and had the shitty angle with Winter before that but there is no way that Angelina Love has been anything but a success in TNA.

Most Knockout Championship reigns, part of probably the most popular Womens group in wrestling as part of the Beautiful People- who were so good that WWE ripped them off in LayCool, and arguably the face of the KO division during her peak, Angelina had a great run in TNA.

It's a shame that she has left the company as I was hoping to see her back in the KO division title picture, but it just seems TNA has run out of ideas for her and are focusing all their efforts on Tessmacher, Madison and Mickie at the moment. Angelina has done it all in TNA and I hope that WWE signs both her and Velvet Sky, as both would be big assets to their womens division, and would be far more entertaining and sexier than most of the WWE divas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back