2017 NFL Draft Live Discussion

BestSportsEntertainer

I Don't Need No User Title
This should be an interesting night. We're less than 10 minutes away!

Apparently the Browns have already chosen Myles Garrett at #1. Good for them. They need talent, and Garrett certainly fits the bill. The QBs aren't can't miss, and none of them are worthy of #1 overall. Also I'm fairly certain the city would have rioted if they didn't pick Garrett. :lmao:

Okay that was expected.

And now there's already a trade... SF to CHI

Solomon Thomas is gonna be the pick, apparently. Don't know much about him.

Regardless him and Leonard Floyd could make it rough on Rodgers, Stafford, and Brafford.

Shoulda taken Watson if you were that desperate for a QB. But then again, as a Lions fan, I love the Bears screwing up the QB position constantly...

Wait Chicago gave up two 3rds and a 4th? Dang that's a lot.

Why give Glennon $15m then? Why not re-sign Alshon Jeffrey to give Trubisky something to work with?

Again I don't know much about Thomas, but at least they didn't reach for a QB.

They do have some talent on the DL with Armstead, Buckner, and Thomas. That's at least a start.

Edit - Kudos to John Lynch, the 49ers current GM who had NO experience in an NFL front office. He got a great pass rusher and robbed the Bears of 3 mid-round picks. I was a pretty big critic when they hired him, but this is a great job.

The Jets are probably the worst team in the NFL, but Jamal Adams is a STEAL at #6.

He could have easily been drafted at #2 and is the safest player in the draft. Good job, New York.

Okay I'm way behind since I was talking to my dad.

7 - Mike Williams - Another weapon for Rivers. Allen and Williams is a good WR duo.

8 - Christian McCaffrey - One of the most versatile players in the draft. As Rivera said, Newton can't be the best RB.

9 - John Ross - AJ Green and John Ross on the same team? Watch out CLE, BAL, and PIT. I would have gone with Lattimore, Hooker, or Allen, but this is fine.

10 - Patrick Mahomes - I really don't get this. Mahomes is not worth two first round picks. The QB position is important, but there's no reason to reach for guys like this.

So Lattimore, Allen, Hooker, and Howard have fallen out of the Top 10. All four would be steals at this point.

And HOU trades up to get DeShaun Watson. Sure why not? As long as they didn't give up too much. I like him a lot more than most people.

I guess that leaves CLE with Davis Webb... or MAYBE Kirk Cousins.

Edit - Okay CLE got another 2018 1st round pick. CLE's picks for 2018 now: (1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7). They have to get someone.

From another site - "The Cleveland Browns rebuild; brought to you by the Houston Texans."

Just waiting for somebody to pick Joe Mixon.

Wondering which team will give 'Smokin' Joe Mixon millions of dollars while a video of him punching a woman in the head is readily available online?

Well the Broncos just made my day, I was hoping they'd take Jake Butt to finally have some production at tight end that's been missing since Julius Thomas left. Elway is having a really good draft throughout though.

And Ballard is showing how Grigson should have drafted when he was the GM of Indy. Boosting the defense and getting protection for Luck.

My teams are just going right down my wish list and checking each item off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back