• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2016 World Series; Cubs vs Indians - History WILL be made

Time to give my dogs a well deserved walk, it's night but I feel like I'll be walking on sunshine. I'll have the best four hours of sleep that I've ever had in my life and be the happiest person at work tomorrow.

Jeez fucking Louise. If that isn't one of the greatest last/grand final games in history of this earth I don't know what is. Story after story after story. Unreal and I'm not even that big of a fan from baseball. Congrats Cubs, unlucky Indians. Actually speechless. Everything you could ask for from a game 7; Runs, comebacks and extra innings.

I turned this on and was going to watch it but my word was it taking forever for stuff to happen.

The pitcher threw the ball, the guy hit it but it was a foul so they did the whole thing again at least three times with the same result. Then the pitcher was throwing at the first base guy. Finally we had a hit but then they went to the replay or some shit like that. Everyone was all confused, guys were going back and forth and even the commentators had no clue what was going on. It was like 20 minutes where nothing happened and I turned off the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back