As vs Angels
Orioles vs Tigers

NLCS
Dodgers vs Nats

ALCS
Orioles vs Angels

World Series
Nats vs Angels

Royals: Their squad is solid, but it lacks experience. If they do get past the As, I just don't think they're deep enough to make a run.
Athletics: I like the rotation enough to give them a shot. Don't feel the same about their offense.
Tigers: Like the rotation, hate the bullpen. Offense may or may not show up. If it does, they have a chance to make a run.
Orioles: I love the Orioles' squad, the only thing I believe can hold them back is the lack of experience in their rotation. Won't be surprised if they make it to the WS though.
Angels: Only weakness is the rotation for me. They could do scary things but they could always run into a hotter team.

Pirates: Pesky and well-rounded, however not dominating. They're the kind of team to get hot and make a run.
Giants: Professional team and experienced. They can always make a run, but I'm not convinced they will this year.
Cardinals: If I know anything about my Cardinals, it's to never count them out in October. The regular season means nothing to them when the playoffs begin (remember 06). But even with that being said, they've played some bad baseball lately. They've got to turn things around. They handled the Dodgers well last year though.
Dodgers: Studs. They very well may win it all if they're clicking on all cylinders.
Nats: Not much to dislike here. Very complete club.

One game playoffs
A's at Royals

The A's are sending Lester out here to secure this one and I'd be surprised if KC can get past them. A's may not have too good of an offense but in the playoffs, good pitching beats good hitting and the A's have good pitching.

Giants at Pirates

This is a tough one for me as it could go either way and I think both teams are evenly matched. I'm taking the Pirates though because their at home, the fans are gonna be LOUD and McCutchen will help lead his boys to the next round.

NLDS
Cardinals vs Dodgers

I'm picking the Cards in an upset. I think Dodgers are the favorites here but it's been that way for a couple years now and they have yet to make the WS. Cardinals have a history of finding ways to win in October (unless they face Boston ;) ) and I expect them to here. I can't wait for the pitching match ups in this series though.

Pirates vs Nats

Nats are riding a huge wave of momentum after not only securing home field advantage throughout but ending the regular season on a no hitter. The Nats have good pitching and good hitting and that's gonna lead them past the Pirates.

ALDS
A's vs Angels

They went all out on pitching this year to try and get past the first round and now they have their chance. I love the top of the rotation for Oakland and like I've said before, good pitching beats good hitting. Weaver and Shoemaker are a good 1-2 but after that who's there to match up with Lester in Game 3? That said with how good the Angels offense is they very well could win this one.

Orioles vs Tigers

I'm rooting for the O's as far as the AL goes this post season but I'm not convinced they can pull this off. Their rotation is nothing special but I like their offense. The Tigers weak spot is the bullpen, even Nathan is shaky this year but if their starters can dominate the games they should be able to pull this series out. Then again they did blow it last year against Boston.

NLCS
Cardinals vs Nats

This is where the Cards meet their match in this post season and probably go out. Nats have a damn good team and I just have a good feeling this is their year. Nats should make the World Series this year at least.

ALCS
A's vs Tigers

Another tough matchup for Oakland here but I think they pull it out. The Tigers bullpen will fall apart in the ALCS again this year and every game should have great starts from both teams.

World Series
Nats vs A's

Like I said, I think this year is for the Nats. They have one of the best well rounded teams in the post season and they can match stud pitchers with Oakland just fine while having the better offense.

Cardinals have a history of finding ways to win in October (unless they face Boston ;) )

daniel-bryan-goatface-sad.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back