I gotta admit...that wouldn't have been as good without as many spoilers. Like...if there was 5 less spoilers, that would have been stupid, I mean..it was predictable, but the fact that you thought it was never going to end, that just added touch.

Like...I was ready to call you fucking ******ed...but just...after around the 66th spoiler, and when it finally ended...I kinda felt accomplished.

And people assume Doug and Zero are bad posters. At least they aren't borderline ******s with a glory complex.

Zero is a bad poster. I've never seen a single post of his worth reading. I have no qualms with Doug, he's just a bit of an idiot.

Let's see if I can't liven this thread up a bit.

cleavage_max600.jpg

There we go.

Only the ones who don't like it. I've heard most women enjoy having random cocks shoved in their faces through holes in the wall.

If they're trying on the shit in Victoria's Secret they'd probably appreciate the gesture.

I'm watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and I just saw Michelle Monaghan's tits. Fucking beautiful.

Sorry, don't have much to say, other then:

Sully, does it not bother you that you have to constantly ****e my name out to gain any sort of recognition on here? It's like the only thing you can possibly stick your hat on is the fact that you have the honor of tangling with one of the greatest Spam posters in recent histor...

...Oh.

So please stop. It's not a good course of action when everyone on here knows that for over half a year I impaled my massive e-Penis inside the confines of your body and made you rotate on it like a lamb on the spit.

Areoplex, do your worst old foe. This place seriously needs a good kick up the arse that has been missing since the Staff was BAWWW'ing over JKO (R.I.P).

I'm glad you're happy.

Now by me mentioning you, you get at least one more month of using my name as a crutch to ensure people actually remember who you are.

At least your grandmother will recognise you when you finally play out your violent rape fantasy on her.

BOSS Aero whatever the fuck your calling yourself.....You had nothing to do with my leave of absence from here. RETIRE me thats laughable. It will take more than poorly shopped pics of me and my goofy ass smile to get rid of me. I have never had a major problem with anyone on this site except you. Your sorry ass attempt at humor has been your downfall and as far as i can tell the only thing you post in is the cage because you can get away with your dumb ass rhetoric in here....so yo you FUCK OFF you little peice of shit ******.

By the way insisting that im a pedo and your infatuation with the subject only proves that you have some serious issues that need to be taken care of. See ya on the flipside ***

BOSS Aero whatever the fuck your calling yourself.....You had nothing to do with my leave of absence from here. RETIRE me thats laughable. It will take more than poorly shopped pics of me and my goofy ass smile to get rid of me. I have never had a major problem with anyone on this site except you. Your sorry ass attempt at humor has been your downfall and as far as i can tell the only thing you post in is the cage because you can get away with your dumb ass rhetoric in here....so yo you FUCK OFF you little peice of shit ******.

By the way insisting that im a pedo and your infatuation with the subject only proves that you have some serious issues that need to be taken care of. See ya on the flipside ***

Waiting until he is in prison and can't see this or respond? You do fear him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back