• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

121 Kingdom Hearts v 40 Mario Kart Wii

?

• Kingdom Hearts

• Mario Kart Wii

Results are only viewable after voting.
Again, fuck Mario Kart Wii. Always preferred MK64, always. I'm not the biggest fan of Kingdom Hearts, but it's certainly good enough to go over Mario Kart Wii here. Any game that's able to successfully combine elements of Disney and Final Fantasy and have it not suck balls is a pretty big accomplishment in my book.

I chose Mario Kart Wii, simpily because It is probably my favourite game on the Wii basically. It is just so good how it makes you interact with it and I love it how it has tracks from all series of Mario Kart. I never really liked Kingdom of hearts and well Mario Kart is ftw...

Finally looks like we are knocking out a Mario game that should of been gone a round ago. Kingdom Hearts more than deserves to win here, the perfect meld of Disney and Squaresoft (now Enix) characters and worlds, and the huge + for me in a RPG like this is NO MORE RANDOM BATTLES!

Mario Kart is a good racer, but it does not compare at all to KH.

Vote Square!

Mario Kart is a amazing game. I've never played KH, but im not a fan of cartonny games. And im a mario mark big time here, so i go MKW...

Uh, yeah, this is what we call here a "squash match".

Mario Kart Wii is a successful game, but that's mostly due to the Wii's enormous kiddie and family audience and its huge hype. This said, it's a good little racer, with a lot of tracks and good online capabilities. I mean, it's a decent Kart game, but its been outdone by several titles in its own series, and it can't even hold a candle to its competition here.

Enter Kingdom Hearts, generally agreed upon as in the top 20 or better of best PS2 games of all time (a stiff field), possessor of awesome gameplay and rockin' graphics. Stellar visuals, score, voice acting, and gameplay, which blends the adventure and RPG genres beautifully. It has great combat and good AI for your partners, and becomes an awesome crossover RPG with its mad blending of Final Fantasy and Disney, which shouldn't work, but it does. Brilliant story in general. Not to mention its huge financial success, with over 5 million copies sold worldwide. Yeah, this is a fantastic game, and it outclasses Mario Kart Wii in every way, shape, and form.

Ahahahahah finally! Kingdom Hearts takes this match up. We're talking one of the best RPGs to ever grace the PS2, and like X said, that's a damn steep mountain to climb. You like SquareEnix RPG's? You like Disney characters for some reason? You like Kingdom Hearts then. Great gameplay, storyline was pretty good as well, and honestly I haven't seen such a fanbase that Kingdom Hearts has since, well, FF7, which coincidentally enough Sephiroth makes a special appearance in this game, one black wing and all.

Mario Kart Wii? Should have been out last round, but I'm going to help hopefully put another nail in the coffin for it. Vote Kingdom Hearts.

Mario Kart is a amazing game. I've never played KH, but im not a fan of cartonny games. And im a mario mark big time here, so i go MKW...

So you say you don't like cartoony games and yet vote Mario Kart Wii?! How the heck does that even make sense? I would hardly call kingdom hearts 'cartoony' yeh it has cartoon characters in it but it's far from 'cartoony'

I love kingdom hearts, it has a great story, the way of adding in the disney characters and 'worlds' are just brilliant, the battle system is one of my favourite in an RPG and it has so much intruige to get you to want to buy the second one.
Who doesn't love fighting Cloud in the olympic colluseum with Donald Duck and Hercules?!

Mario Kart wii is a good game, I liked the motorbikes and the tracks but some things were just pointless such as 12 players per race, clearly they're desperate for characters when they have rosalina and baby daisy! What happened to two player Grand Prix? Plus the wheel thing annoys me, I always use the GC pad :D

So if you have any gaming sense, vote Kingdom Hearts for a game that is in depth with so much to explore over a game that really took scraping the barrel to the next level.

*woooooooooosh*

I have to vote Kingdom Hearts on this one. I'm a huge fan of the Mario Kart series as a whole, I own every one of them, but Mario Kart Wii simply enough is not up to par with the earlier games in the series. The earlier Mario Kart games... Basically up to Double Dash were IMO the best racing games their are. Since then though it seems that they are quickly running out of ideas and many of the tracks seem.... insignificant? Coconut Mall is a perfect example of this. Why is my Mii a playable character? Why Baby Daisy? Why Dry Bowser? Those are just a few characters that were also uneeded. Enough of that rant though.

Kingdom Hearts on the other had is easily one of the top 20 PS2 games. When I first laid eyes on it I was like "great.... FF and Disney are in a game together..." That was a huge error on my part. The visuals are still amazing, the story is awesome, the complexity of the game is a lot simpler than most RPGs, and it's two current sequals are also amazing.

My vote again goes to Kingdom Hearts for easily being a top 20 PS2 game and for taking something completely off the radar such as combining Cloud and Mickey Mouse and turning it into something really amazing.

Had to take Mario Kart Wii just due to i never played kingdom harts due to a lack of owning a PS3. And yes i do own a wii and i love it, but from what u said im not surprised kingdom hearts win

I'm voting Mario Kart Wii, Kingdom Hearts is a good game but I haven't played it enough to really find the depth of it. I've said before that I prefer racing games to RPG's and this situation is no exception. I'm more than willing to cough up the 50 dollars for MK Wii than pay half as much for Kingdom Hearts, why? Because I'm more than likely to be more entertained by the former... Kingdom Hearts is the type of game that I could play once then not have the drive to play it again for a while; MK Wii is a type of game I could toss a few hours away regularly playing it.

Had to take Mario Kart Wii just due to i never played kingdom harts due to a lack of owning a PS3. And yes i do own a wii and i love it, but from what u said im not surprised kingdom hearts win

Funny that I don't own a PS3 either, good job I have a PS2 so I can play Kingdom Hearts seeing as that was the console it was released on.

As I have said Mario Kart Wii is a fun game, whilst I don't agree with some of the changes, it's great to play with your mates at 3am with a few beers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back