100 Bullets

Some times, like with Blackest Night, Ill end up just waiting until that particular one is nearing completion and then read it and catch up with the others after the fact to see where they fit in, but unless I particularly like certain characters I will just skip it. I dont particularly care why Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter is doing this or that, Ill just read the important ones lol.

I havent seen the other two yet for some reason but Under The Red Hood was excellent, even with Dimaggio taking over as the voice of Joker. Ive never read that arc but I really want to now.

IM pretty much up to date with the movies except those two and The Clash of Two Worlds or whatever the one with the other verse JLA is called. Theyre all awesome.

Crisis On Two Earths was decent but Final Frontier was far superior, if you have netflix Crisis is available on instant queue

I haven't seen the Wonder Woman one but heard it was excellent even if you're not a Wonder Woman fan

Crisis On Two Earths was decent but Final Frontier was far superior, if you have netflix Crisis is available on instant queue

I haven't seen the Wonder Woman one but heard it was excellent even if you're not a Wonder Woman fan

Yea the Wonder Woman one was great. I usually watch them online, Im thinking about getting Netflix for my Wii though. As I think you need a Gold Account for 360 to get it.

Also speaking of Superhero movies what do you think of The Avengers? Are you looking forward to it?

Yea the Wonder Woman one was great. I usually watch them online, Im thinking about getting Netflix for my Wii though. As I think you need a Gold Account for 360 to get it.

Also speaking of Superhero movies what do you think of The Avengers? Are you looking forward to it?

Fuck yes, I love the way they are building towards with all the other movies, and I'm very curious as to see how it all ends up coming together, though I kinda wish Edward Norton was reprising his role as Banner, thought he did an amazing job in 2008 Incredible Hulk, which is easily one of the most underrated comic book movies to come out in the last decade

Fuck yes, I love the way they are building towards with all the other movies, and I'm very curious as to see how it all ends up coming together, though I kinda wish Edward Norton was reprising his role as Banner, thought he did an amazing job in 2008 Incredible Hulk, which is easily one of the most underrated comic book movies to come out in the last decade

Yea I liked it because Im a big Hulk fan. I wonder whom the villain in this will be though. They are saying it might just be Hulk, though it seemed like he was learning to control it at the end of the Incredible Hulk film.

I really would love to see a Thanos saga, him as the villain and them making it an episodic series would be epic. Though I figure it would happen after the first movie, just to figure out what works and what doesnt.

Thanos is my favorite villain and I would love to see a movie with him.

IDK, according to iMDB Loki is rumored to be in the movie, and if you watch closely in The Incredible Hulk Dr. Samuel Stern gets hit in the head while creating Abomination and some of Banner's blood drips down onto the gash in his head which then begins to pulsate and grow, supposedly he's suppose to come back in a future film as The Leader, though it's never been said if that film was going to be another Hulk movie or what, so it could be him

IDK, according to iMDB Loki is rumored to be in the movie, and if you watch closely in The Incredible Hulk Dr. Samuel Stern gets hit in the head while creating Abomination and some of Banner's blood drips down onto the gash in his head which then begins to pulsate and grow, supposedly he's suppose to come back in a future film as The Leader, though it's never been said if that film was going to be another Hulk movie or what, so it could be him

Ive heard about Loki but at this stage its a rumor, though he could make a good villain I figure he usually works better with others. I knew about The Leader too, but I figured that that was left open in case they make a new Hulk film.

I just wish they werent rebooting The Fantastic Four and Spiderman because we could have incorporated those villains into this, and I doubt they would want to do that without, once again, introducing them to the audience. And now that means that we may not get a Silver Surfer movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back