10 Years Ago I Would Have Never Thought

JETER123

Pre-Show Stalwart
This thread is about things that you would have never thought would have happened or be happening today... 10 years ago.

You can list as many as you want.

10 years ago I would have never thought there would be a brand extension, extending all the way to ECW.

10 years ago I would have never thought that Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff would be working for Vince at the same time.

10 years ago I would have never thought Edge would be a 9 time World Champion.

10 years ago I would have never thought Triple H would be Vince McMahon's son in law.

10 years ago I would have never thought Shawn Michaels would still be wrestling in 2009.

Reactions: NSL
I never would have thought Jerry Lynn would still be an indy darling...I thought he'd be in the big time right now...

10 years ago I would never have thought that the WWE would value a midget with fake dirt on his face who can't talk right and is supposed to be the leprechaun son of WCW's Fit Finlay.

10 years ago I would never have thought that Kane would become an overweight, bald, boring jobber who couldn't be further from how cool he used to be.

10 years ago I would never have thought that we'd be talking about the "WWE", not the "WWF".

10 years ago I would have never thought that Shawn Michaels would of been involved in so many classic matches at WrestleMania.

10 years ago I would have never thought that Eddie Guerrero would be dead.

10 years ago I would have never thought that 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin would of retired from wrestling by 2003.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back