• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 Lamest Movie Villains Ever

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
I just found a very good list of the 10 Lamest "Bad-guys" in movie history. Since this is a spammy topic, in the bar room it goes.

10. General Greivous, Star Wars: Episode III

9. Peter Sarsgaard as Gene Carson, Flight Plan

8. Nuclear Man, Superman IV

7. William DaFoe as The Green Goblin, Spiderman

6. Raul Julia as M. Bison, Street Fighter

5. Ray Park as Toad, X-Men

4. Helmut Bakaitis as The Architecht, Matrix Reloaded

3. Jonathan Pryce as Elliot Carver, Tomorrow Never Dies

2. Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze, Batman and Robin

1. Sauron, Lord of the Rings

I just found a very good list of the 10 Lamest "Bad-guys" in movie history. Since this is a spammy topic, in the bar room it goes.

10. General Greivous, Star Wars: Episode III
agreed
9. Peter Sarsgaard as Gene Carson, Flight Plan
agreed
8. Nuclear Man, Superman IV
agreed
7. William DaFoe as The Green Goblin, Spiderman
disagree
6. Raul Julia as M. Bison, Street Fighter
Massive Agree
5. Ray Park as Toad, X-Men
agree
4. Helmut Bakaitis as The Architecht, Matrix Reloaded
disagree
3. Jonathan Pryce as Elliot Carver, Tomorrow Never Dies
agree
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze, Batman and Robin
Agree
1. Sauron, Lord of the Rings
by no means the lamest

In flashbacks he was the penultimate fucking badass. The elves he was crushing were like, "Oh noes!" in a really high pitched voice.

I think the fact that they worked so hard to destroy the ring to prevent having to face Sauron was proof of his bad assness

Sauron, the whole point of the movies was so he couldn't take human form, so that is thrown out.

Mr. Freeze was Terrible, probably the worst villain ever.

Green Goblin, no way, Willen DaFoe was awesome. The scenes talking to the mask and talking to the mirror were the best parts of Spiderman. Doc Ock is the lamest villain from this franchise, and that's saying a lot considering we saw the Sandman.

General Greivous was bad ass. Four lightsabers is pure ownage. The Slaying Mantis is kickass.

The Architect was indeed terrible.

Architect left me confused and wanting to throw the DVD away. I don't know why I didn't. As for Bond villains, I actually thought Carver was ok in an manic genius way, Reynard (World is Not Enough) was the worst. Big deal, he couldn't feel pain. He was still awful

The Architect was not that bad. Besides Smith, it wouldn't make sense to have a villain that can match Neo, so you need them to have a different kind of edge.

Edit: Are you trying to get people to advertise on your signature.

I thought the architect was colonel sanders.

Greivous was pretty cool actually and Sauron had a mountain called Mt. Doom so that makes him badass

Sauron was definetly a badass. The entire time he's practically controlling Saruman and his army, all without having a physical shell. He is the essence of the ring, and the driving force throughout the entire movie, and he is a symbol for Satan.

Carver could've been done a little better. If they'd have made him less of a psycho and more of a bastard, it would have worked.

Grievous looks awesome though. And come on...skull looking droid with FOUR lightsabers? The coughing was ridiculous though.

Green Goblin? C'mon. He looked like an ass but he was the best of the Spider-Man villains.

I really liked the Green Goblin actually I thought he was great, Willem Defoe is always good to watch though.

seriously, i'm still mind boggled as to who picked that list. The Green Goblin was the best villain of that Hack Sam Raimi's Craptacular SpiderMan Trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back