• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 Divas

TJWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
Now with the divas, their are only 3 types of heels that the divas have ever done: arrogant, physco & golddigger..
Currently on the roster, Eve, Aksana and Maxine play the same kind of role, Aksana is with Teddy trying to get ahead, Maxine is doing the same thing with Regal trying to get off of NXT and Eve was doing the playoff thing with Cena & Zack and is now licking up to Johnny.

With so many divas within the WWE, I feel that some should be given the boot to the door and the rest should be given legit gimmicks..

MOD NOTE:
This is a non-spam section, please include a reason why they are on your list that you posted.

So my question is: Only 10 spots in the diva division, what divas would you have their (currently in wwe ) and FCW?

Roster of 10 divas:
Kelly Kelly
Beth Phoenix
Eve
AJ
Kaitlyn
Tamina
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
um, Layla, I guess
Maxine, maybe?

Wow, that was tougher than I thought. I couldn't even think of 10, I had to check wwe.com. I could only come up with 8 that interest me in the slightest, and I do mean slightest. But count me in the minority that likes the Bella Twins and will be sad if they go - they're underrated in my opinion.

Kharma(one of the best divas around right now)
Kelly Kelly(Might not act well, but is over with the fans and can put on decent matches)
AJ(Capable of good matches as well as someone fans can boo or cheer)
Beth Phoenix(one diva who can wrestle very well and put on a good match)
Natalya(See above, has a lot of potential)
Layla(over with the fans and can be looked at as a heel or face while putting on good matches)
Maxine(one of the better parts on NXT and has a lot of potential)
Kaitlyn(funny face that fans can get behind and can also provide decent matches)
Tamina(one of the better in-ring divas, has potential)
Paige(A lot of potential and is a good diva in about every aspect)

I feel that those are the 10 divas who can actually put on decent-good matches as well as portray interesting storylines.

1) Kharma. Should be fairly obvious as to why. She's a beast with a unique gimmick (for women) who can actually wrestle.
2) Michelle McCool. If she would come out of retirement, of course. She's attractive and can wrestle to boot.
3) Layla. I don't know why Layla gets heat here. Beautiful, not bad on the mic, Laycool was funny, good stuff all around.
4) Beth Phoenix. Like Kharma, a built female wrestler who knows what she's doing. A staple of the division if they want to clean it up.
5) Natalya. See Beth Phoenix.
6) AJ. Getting very over, a unique look, unique gimmick that currently isn't anything like the three stereotypes you mentioned.
7) Kelly Kelly. Not the best diva, but the hottest which whether you want to admit it or not goes a long way. Good for PR, and she has improved in the ring.
8) Tamina. Good in the ring, seemed to get decently over (for a Diva) before they inexplicably had her fall off the face of the planet after Elimination Chamber.
9) The Bella Twins. They really could do more with them, rather than the ******ed "Twin Magic". They have a great look, can be very annoying heels which is always good, and frankly deserve better than the random face/heel flip flopping and backstage gold-diggery they're given.

And possibly the biggest IMO...

10) Trish Stratus. If she were to come back and enter angles with the above nine ladies, I think it would lend a LOT of credibility to the Divas division. Currently there is absolutely no veteran to put anyone over and teach them the ways. Not the biggest problem of the division by a longshot, but it would definitely help.

I don't mind Eve and I like her current gimmick, but I guess if I had to keep it to 10 she would just barely miss the cut, and that's even with me cheating and counting the Bellas as one person.

1 - Layla puts on good storyline and good macthes
2 - Beth phoneix
3 - kharma everyone wants kharma to return
4 - Alica Fox i love alica fox she a good wresler
5 - Maxine she wreslkes good good gimick
6 - natalya a asoome wresler
7 - Brie bella got way better
8 - nicki bella she got way better
9 - kelly kelly over with the fans
10- LITA she need to come back i love her

The only divas that I find remotely interesting are

Beth Phoenix (convincing size and strength)
Eve (athletic in the ring, pretty stiff on the mic but still credible as an athlete)
AJ (been doing some tremendous work with Daniel Bryan)
Nicki & Brie Bella (much better than they get credit for. Solid on the mic and in the ring)
Tamina - athletic and likeable.
Kharma - we've barely seen her in action but she's certainly got everyone's interest.

So I'd keep those seven. After that?

Kelly Kelly - can't stand her, and HATE her stupid spots like 'jump on top of them, grab their hair and punch' and the ass-in-face. But she's over and very few other Divas are.
Natalya - also really stiff on the mic but she can wrestle. Should be used more.
Maxine or Layla, I guess. At least they're more interesting than the likes of Alicia Fox or Oksana.

1) Beth Phoenix
2) Natalya
3) Kharma
4) Tamina Snuka
5) Eve Torres
6) Layla
7) AJ
8) Kaitlyn
9) Alicia Fox
10) Maxine, just because I want to get rid of Kelly.

Damn, that was hard. Note that I'm operating on the assumption that the rumors are true and the Bella Twins are leaving at the end of April (not that they ever really did anything there in the first place).

My 10 would be:

1) Beth Phoenix - Dominant, well built, can quite easily destroy any diva at all.
2) Natalya - Easily the most gifted in ring diva, comes from one of the best wrestling families of all time
3) Tamina - another gifted in ring competitor, also from a great wrestling lineage (anyone seeing a bit of a link here between wrestling families and gifted divas)
4) Kelly Kelly - Okay, so not the most gifted in ring, but she is improving and is super over, and is rather nice to look at so its all good.
5) Eve - anyone remember a diva garnering so much heat recently as she does, also is rather athletic in the ring.
6) AJ - A diva who people can actually relate to, she is getting over slowly, maybe on D-Bry's coat-tails but she seems to be decent in the ring from what I've seen and has room to grow, a little "Livewire" in the ring as Josh Matthews would say.
7) Kaitlyn - Okay, so she is only on NXT at the moment, and maybe i am a little biased as i have a big soft spot for her, but she and Maxine have put on some good matches recently in NXT, they even were the main event for a few of their matches
8) Maxine - Has quite a bit of potential, has that "total bitch" persona where she will do anything to get over and be the best diva in the WWE, as she currently is doing on NXT where she is using Regal to get away from NXT and onto the big time.
9) Raquel Diaz - currently in FCW, Holds the FCW Divas Title and also holds the Queen of ECW simultaneously, and is the daughter of the late, great Eddie Guerrero, also, only being 21 years old, she has a lot of time to grow as a wrestler and will automatically gain favour with the fans and can be a brilliant face diva.
10) Kharma - now i know most people had her at the top of their list of divas, but on mine she is very debatable, yes she is the most dominating diva ever maybe, but is she really what the wwe looks for in a diva, and also would she fit in with the rest of the divas, or would it be too unrealistic for anyone to ever beat her, and thus would have her unbeaten for her entire career, but she is too good of a female to leave out so i did include her in the end

Honourable mentions for layla and the bellas.

The 10 Divas I would have in the WWE Divas Division are as follows:

#1. Kharma, She is a dominant force like no other diva on the roster. Only Beth and Natalya come close to her power. She is definetly needed as a super power for the divas division. Someone you have to go throw to get to the top.

#2. Beth Phoenix, She looks good, is strong and can wrestle better then just about any diva in WWE. One of the best of all time wrestling wise. She definelty deserves a spot on the roster.

#3. Natalya, Like Beth she looks good and has power and can actually wrestle. Kharma will need some opponents that are tough, and Natty and Beth fit the bill.

#4. Layla, she is pretty, and can wrestle. I have missed seeing her on tv since she got injured. She can play a great heel or face diva and deserves a spot on the roster for sure.

#5. Eve Torres, I see great potential in Eve as a heel. She is beautiful, can wrestle so so, but her intellect is her greatest asest, getting her what ever she wants. I think she can play the narcissicit, gold digger character as good as anyone else.

#6. Aksana, I see great potential in her as a heel or face diva. She's hot but needs more time in the ring to prove what she can do. I'd take a chance on her.

#7. Tamina, Another diva with great potential. I can see her being a divas champ in the next year or so. She nice looking with great in ring abilities. Would like to hear her more on the mic to see the mic skill level.

#8. A.J., She's small but is a spit fire. I can see her being the giant killer of the divas division. She's cute and can wrestle. I could see her being a fan favorite the way Mickey James was.

#9. Kaitlyn, She is pretty, funny, has some mic skills, and I think is getting better in the ring.

#10. Maxine, She has the looks, some mic skills, and is decent in the ring. She could play a great gold digging heel. She has some spice or attitude with her that separates her from some of the other divas. I think she could do pretty good if her mic work and ring work keeps improving.

1. Kharma because she is the biggest and strongest of the divas
2. Beth Phoenix because she's great in ring preformer
3. Eve because she's an ok heel
4. Kelly because she gets one of the best crowd reactions
5. Natalya because She's really good with submissions
6. Tamina because she can wrestle
7. Layla because I miss her lol
8. Kaitlyn because she won NXT and doesn't she have a Divas title match for winning NXT? Or am I wrong?
9. Lilian because she's a great ring announcer
10. Alicia because she uses a few of Booker T's moves and he's one of my favs
I would say good bye to:
The Bella's because appearently they are leaving
AJ because after the Daniel Bryan thing I don't know what else there is for her to do
Aksana because we don't see her much anymore
Cameron and Naomi after Brodus turns heel
Maxine I don't watch NXT much so I don't know whats she's up to
Rosa, has she ever won a 1 on 1 match?

Kharma: Needs no explanation; Hands down the best diva they have right now
Beth Phoenix: Vastly underused, but solidified her spot in the WWE
Natalya: They're wasting her talent, and if they aren't going to use her properly then I honestly wouldn't blame her for going to TNA. Plus, she's probably the best post-Bret Sharpshooter user, PERIOD.
Layla: Showed she can hold more than her own during the awesome days of LayCool
Tamina: Another Natalya case imo. I really love her in-ring style, and she put on a clinic with Beth at EC this year
Eve Torres: She plays the hoeski gimmick to a T, and often shows shades of Trish Stratus
Brodus's dancers: DAT ASS!!! And plus, Naomi can wrestle as she showed on NXT
Alicia Fox: Very underrated imo. She makes mistakes, but her pros outweigh her cons.
AJ: The AJ/Bryan program made me a fan.

We can do without the Bellas, honestly. They are horrible actors, and only Nikki can wrestle.
Kelly has made serious improvements since debuting, but she still annoys me. I'm sorry, but am I the only one who sees a bootleg Torrie Wilson?
Rosa should stick to managing.
Every diva I didn't mention is disposable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back